...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with explanation

anonymousabc

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I got 38-2,4,5,6 when asked how will M feel if he loses me? Any explanations please?

pargenton

Reaction score
Hmmm... hi anonymous
Is there another woman or do you suspect something ?

anonymousabc

visitor
Reaction score
Things are rocky, but they are like this since his gf - who was abroad for more than 2 months - is back. He keeps saying their relationship is not serious. I fell heavily in love with him. Please dont judge me. I just love him.

pargenton

Reaction score
Nobody wants to judge you, this is sure.
hex 38 talks about two women who dwell together, in this case two women and a man, and this of course causes stress and tension.

I'm a bit in a hurry, since I'm in my office and I'm supposed to do my work as a clerk sigh...

anyway, at a quick glance I'd say that moving lines indicates that should he lose you, he would refuge without doubts in his gf.

But why should he lose you ? did you force him making a decision ?

maybe I can come back later, post more details if you can.
bye
Paolo

schastlivchik

visitor
Reaction score
If you choose not to stay together, then this is how the images appear to me:

In the first symbol, representing things as they are now, you (Li) are the weaker of the two in the conflict. Your partner (Tui) is acting quite strong-willed now, and you might be feeling quite powerless. The more emotional you become, the less things are apt to advance, so ending it might begin to make more and more sense to you, Are you feeling worn-down emotionally at this point? That also is in the image. This problem seems to get more and more difficult to handle for you. However...

In the nuclear hexagram your partner is gone (Tui is gone). Li (you) is still there. Though the coming couple of months may seem quite challenging, all six lines in this hexagram are correctly placed, meaning that the situation in your life with him gone is exactly as it needs to be for you to grow and learn from this. This is also the most fragile time for you, because you will miss him. But this is where you can really grow.

In the final image, hex 3, there is the beautiful image of water feeding a growing sprout. A wonderful image of growth and fresh ideas. You can successfully put this behind you and not worry about how he will feel without you. You both will be fine.

Schastlivchik

pargenton

Reaction score
Hi Schastlivchik,
I'm back home with a bit more time to dedicate to these things, I agree with you but there is one thing I do not understand:
according to Da Liu, the two women are the upper trigram,Li, and the lower, Tui, the man is Kkann, the upper nuclear trigram.
Could be interesting to know how old is our anon friend and the girlfriend of the man, in order to correctly determine who is Li and who is Tui.

So may be the other woman is acting quite strong-willed, btw, since I consider myself a beginner practitioner where does the strong willness of Tui idea comes from ?
Thanks and peace
Paolo

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
I would think that the reading suggests an acidental meeting will clear the air.Perhaps with the help of friends you may overcome the isolation and seperation.I think the overall reading suggests seperation and estranglement.Maybe another person male or female will change the situation for the better for you.Could this be a new relationship?.The final outcome is very good for a close relationship that could lead towards a strong partnership.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).