...life can be translucent

Menu

43 1,2,3,4 - 8

Lily_J

visitor
Reaction score
Hello-

This is my first post and I really need some help. I am totally sleep deprived and may not sound very coherent. Please bear with me.

My boyfriend of 2 yrs and I had an argument on the phone last night. It became very heated and he suddenly broke up then and there (after sending Valentines day love messages 10 hours earlier).

Without going into a lot of background, I will just say asked I Ching if he will try to get back together with me.

43 1,2,3,4 turning into 8 was the answer. It seems to be a yes to my question, but am I missing anything?
He was so very angry on the phone; we have nearly broken up on several occasions but he always comes to me a few days later wanting to reconcile. Wondering if history will repeat itself because I may want to take steps to block him on my phone. The pain is too much. Thank you for your help.:weep:

Last edited:

Lily_J

visitor
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to any thoughts anyone may have. Thanks for taking the time.

Lily_J

visitor
Reaction score
I finally read the suggestions for relationship questions and now realize my mistake. I have some of his belongings I would like to give him. I asked "what will happen if I take his things to him" and I got this answer- 33.1.6 to 49. The retreat part makes sense but I'm not sure how to interpret 49. Is the radical change going to occur in the relationship .. Or in my life (with his absence)? He and I emailed apologies for our anger on the phone last night. No one has asked that we resume the relationship, in fact, I said I think a separation is probably best. I'm already having second thoughts. He told me I am wonderful and amazing and will always have a special place for me in his heart.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).