...life can be translucent

Menu

Stressful situation, 55.2.4.5 to 5

Madmaxmel

visitor
Reaction score
My work runs out in a few months, and once again, I paid the bills, I thought that I have to start acting in some way, I felt panic. I asked what I can do, and the answer was to 55.2.4.5 to 5

Hex 55 advises that must be positive, and trust improvement in the situation, and do not doubt it. Line 4, listen to your inner voice?

I have worked for myself, and found the balance every day, all the time better. Of course I hope that I can find financial relief.

B

blue_angel

(5) waiting with an (55) over abundance of worry. But 5 should mingle with others, not eat alone, and find a way to remain joyful. And 55 should recognize their blessings, continue to shine bright and feel the warmth, not getting to worked up, staying in the middle to maintain, so they do not go into decline.

Your lines seem to all come together and tell a story so to speak. It shows you are capable of achievement, yet you worry. You have obstacles to overcome, as long as you maintain your inner peace, and joy, clarity will come to you of what action you need to take. Someone may also come to help. Do not act until you do have a clear vision of where you want to be, and steps you need to take to get there. Regroup briefly.

Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).