...life can be translucent

Menu

My cat... insight appreciated 25.4 to 42

sarararahh

visitor
Reaction score
I accidently tripped over my cat and I am, beside myself...to say the least. He is eating very little and won't move around, we're about to go to the vet. This is a very personal situation, but any insight is very helpful

is kiki injured from that accidental kick?

25.4 to 42

will taking kiki to the vet help him?

37.4.5 to 30

If it is really dire, please tell it to me kindly. Our hearts are breaking over this, and I feel especially terrible for having hurt someone I love...

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
I don't have so much experience with I Ching myself but I do think that Kiki will be okay. :hugs:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Is kiki injured from that accidental kick?
25.4 > 42

Yes, 42 suggests a cracked bone. I don't think it's dire. Please let us know what the vet says.

sarararahh

visitor
Reaction score
thank you guys for your support and encouragement, we just got back to the vet and we found out that he was running a fever, the vet assured me that running into him had nothing to do with it. He even mentioned that perhaps it was easier to trip over him because he was laying around, tired from the illness. In retrospect, it's a good thing I did trip over him, which is ironic, because maybe we wouldn't have noticed his ill health soon enough to catch it in the early stages or take it seriously enough. It seems he will be fine now, which I am so, so grateful for. Really puts things in perspective. I love him so much. And thank you guys for your kind words <3 it means a lot!

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
We have cats who stay outside overnight but who can come inside the house if they want. They usually come home every day but from time to time happens that the tomcat goes missing (probably looking for a mate) for a few days. The one time when he didn't come home I was worried so I asked I Ching if he's okay and if he'll come home. I received 19.1>7. I didn't understand the exact meaning of the line but believed it's auspicious. And the cat returned home safely.
The last time I asked if the cat is okay I surprisingly got the exact same line, again 19.1>7.
I thanked I Ching :bows: for being nice to me and answering me with a line I knew is telling me "don't worry, he's fine". :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).