...life can be translucent

Menu

New neighbours same prob Hex 41.2.6>24

G

goddessliss

Unfortunately their replacements have turned out to be the same. Re - this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?18860-Neighbours-moving-out-12-4-gt-20

When they first moved in for about a month it was quiet but I did hear the police knock on their door late one night and say - We're just checking your home re your bail conditions!! What tha?
Anyway, I thought, if it keeps them quiet I don't care what you've done. However 2 weeks later (on the evening of the local court day) the late night partying started so I'm assuming whatever he did wrong, he got off.
So the first two nights they woke me I yelled out the window for them to shut up which they did and apologised to my son for the noise and he said, well it's actually mum it affects but she won't call the real estate if you keep quiet.
Friday morning and the police are knocking on their door at 7.30am for I don't know what but anyway last night I called the police because for the past two nights they were noisey again.
The police said please tell the real estate because every time you ring us it goes on record and it's passed onto housing and good luck which I assume meant do what you can to get rid of them and we can back you up with these records.
I expended so much energy, so many sleepless nights and worry there may be retaliation last time I really don't want to do this all again especially with the fact that obviously they are in trouble with the police a lot and it doesn't seem to bother them.

What is the best thing to do about the noisey neighbours?

Hex 41.2.6>24

Yep returning to this same situation.
Hex 41 Letting go - letting go of what, hopefully these people are let go.
Line 6 shows others helping me but honestly do I really need to go down this same road again?

How would it benefit this situation if I were to contact the real estate

Hex 7.2>2
thanks for your help
- Liss

PS the mirror is back out there Rosada

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
I'll give it a shot.

41.2.6>24 I think this situation requires support, which you do have with the Police. Perhaps there are others who live on the block who can support also. I'm sure you're not the only one being inconvenienced by the noise. Either way I would avoid head on conflict with your new neighbors... They sound like trouble and probably wont be there too long.

7.2>2 Suggests gathering a group/army.. Maybe you and your neighbors can all sign a petition or letter stating your grievances i.e., noise, frequent police visits, sketchy past, etc. This could help to get them out of there and restore peace.

I hope this is helpful to you. All the best.

G

goddessliss

Thanks bellaball - The real estate are refusing to speak to me and they are my first port of call but after numerous phone calls to different authorities who helped but couldn't really help I finally got onto someone who is willing to take on the responsibility of helping it get sorted.
What is the overall result of me passing on the complaint to Misty?
Hex 34 unchanging

Well that looks good - hope it's force in a good way.

- Liss

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Well I don't know exactly what happened but the neighbours moved out today.
Their real estate finally rang me and told me they would be here until the end of November but they went today. Hallelujah for that!!
Make up mirror works a treat - thanks Rosada
- Liss

G

goddessliss

Those neighbours are definitely gone and noone has moved in since - the unit sits empty and for some reason the letterbox to that unit has a padlock on it - wish I knew the rest of the story - haha

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Those neighbours are definitely gone and noone has moved in since - the unit sits empty and for some reason the letterbox to that unit has a padlock on it - wish I knew the rest of the story - haha

Hmmm, could be that they were still using the address for mail after moving. OR They may be committing some type of mail fraud, identity theft or it could be an ongoing investigation where authorities need mail as evidence... who knows :confused:.. Thank goodness you don't have to deal with them anymore :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).