...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 42. 1.3.>53 about Divorce

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again everyone!

I am going through divorce and papers are about to be filed.

I wanted to just sign papers and call it a day. Do it as quickly as possible not to be bound with this person.

Today I started thinking about fighting.
He bought a house without consulting me which is legally half mine. I want to get that half.
He cheated on me newmerous times and I want to counter file on adultery reasons, but not uncontested.
I still have my doubts - scared to loose and walk away defeated, scared of lawyer fees, and of course karma.
I asked IChing "What are your thought of me fighting in this divorce? and received 42. 1.3 moving to 53.

I feel like the outcome is positive. I would get what I want.
What are your thoughts?
Thank you!

wind

visitor
Reaction score
My apologies that you are going through this. My divorce finished this past July and in the end, I do feel better. Your resulting hexagram of 53 is Gradual Progress. This is so very appropriate for what you're going through. It's not as easy as sign and drive.

I don't know where you live or what kind of laws are in your area. I can tell you this- at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what grounds you file under. If you want to spend a ton of money and prove infidelity- go for it. But think of this; are you going to hang and frame your divorce decree on your walls? What does it matter what the grounds are? You know what he did and he knows what he did. It doesn't get you anything more for infidelity.

Don't be hasty an settle for anything without your lawyer. They will think of the million things that you can't and guide you appropriately. Anyone here that has been through it is going to tell you the same thing- A divorce is a business transaction. You're dissolving a merger.

The best thing for you do to right now, is find yourself in this mess. Do something nice for yourself and find your self worth. In the long run, mending your relationship with yourself is the biggest blessing you'll get out this. I wish you the best of everything and most of all, inner peace. There are many strong women here that coached me through my divorce and I'm sure they'll do the same for you. Just remember that there isn't a woman in the world that can't get through this!

wind

visitor
Reaction score
I should also add that your reading of 42.1.3 is speaking to you, in my opinion.

42 is about increase.

42.1 is saying that help will come (lawyer?) and the strength gained from this is to be used for betterment.

42.3 Wilhelm states, and I quote: "One is enriched through unfortunate events" I see this as meaning this is a learning experience that you will grow stronger from.

I hope this was of some help to you.

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
49.5>55

Hey Wind!

Thank you for the words of encouragement!
You right divorce decree is not something I'm going to put on the wall. Divorce is divorce.
Couple of days ago he called and said that he wants to wait with filing and see what happens. He is not so sure if he wants to divorce but at the same time he is not so sure that he can be with me after everything he did.
I asked " why is he playing this waiting game?" And received 49.5> 55.
He is scared of radical change (getting divorce is radical, there's no way back out of it). 55 to me signifies that he is in a state of emotional turmoil. Also, I heard that 49 has a lot to do with buarocracy. He is just lazy to go and do it?
What are your thoughts?
Thank you!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).