...life can be translucent

Menu

Relating to other Hex 11.2.5>63

G

goddessliss

At the moment I'm trying to learn how to perhaps relate to other differently and there's been a few incidence that maybe I could look at differently. At present I have no real friendliness with the neighbours which is neither here nor there except sometimes the man can be quite rude if we cross paths - it's been suggested in an other of my readings I'd do well to sit tight and the relationship with them will improve.

Please show me how to improve the relations with my neighbours

Hex 11.2.5>63

Line 2 - put up with the difficulties and obstacles for now
Line 5 - all will be ok in the end.

Hex 11 - maintain correct thought and actions
Hex 63 - but be on guard against inferior influences (perhaps my own thoughts)

- Liss

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Liss. Line 11.5 has a sense of offering, benefiting others, maybe being of service to them, helping them out when needed, maybe even just taking cookies and having coffee with them :) I usually just stick with one line, but 11.2 is just being in the middle ground with them, not to maybe over do it, being responsive with your needs first but not forgetting about those who are around you (your neighbors). 63 can mean completion/harmony/balance, and basically that's where you want to arrive, I think. Good luck!

Juan

G

goddessliss

Well he came and apologised to me for an incident that happened yesterday and we talked about this and that - seems all good at present. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).