...life can be translucent

Menu

Why am I still trying? 38 1.3.4.6>46

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all!
I am working out some issues in my marriage. Sometimes it feels like that I am hitting the wall. I get very frustrated.
Therefore I asked " why am I still trying to work on my marriage?" just to see what is going on here with me and get a clue.
I received this very puzzling answer with 4 changing lines. I couldn't find anything in archives , that is why I am reaching out for your help.
Lines talk about people I am going to encounter. Who are they? And is there a potential outline on a time line of those lines showing themselves.
Thank you !
Love , Vikk

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Why am I still trying? 38 1.3.4.6>46
Possibly because you want your marriage to function?

Maybe here Yi is showing you the situation as it is now: two people going into different directions (38).
Maybe you should ask what you can do to overcome those difficulties you're trying to solve :)

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Olga!
Thank you for the reply!
You are right - I'm still trying because I want my marriage to work. But as I mentioned sometimes I'm feeling that it is not worth it to keep trying.
I think lines just reflected my thought process.
I asked as you advised "how to better and strengthen my marriage?" And received 40.4>7
I think it says to get rid of inferior thinking ( that it is not worth to work on), discipline myself and continue fixing the marriage.
What are you thoughts?
Thank you!
Love, Vikk

Last edited:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Vikk

I'm actually no expert here but I've read some posts on 40.4 in the forum and I was struck by this one

"When you release your thumbs, you release your grip. [...] When you let go your requirements for how things...must be, you release the situation's latent potential; you can even attain what you sought quite naturally and easily."

which I see it as "stop working so much on your relationship with a predefined idea of what it should be like and let it develop itself"

In this case 7 could show you as a soldier wanting your marriage to be in a certain way - don't know if it makes sense

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
hi Olga!
Thank you again!

EXAUSTED!

only thing i can say right now!!!
asked another question about another aspect today! IChing yelled at me, dave me 4, called me ignorant fool!LOL
Il go get some zanex. hopefully it will help a little bit! lol

thank you again!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
38.1.3.4.6 is a good response for a marriage, the top line moving especially. That says that you now see your husband in a distorted way, as if he was a pig covered in dirt or a demon. But one day you will see he is really a fine fellow. You are partners, not enemies.

Also, the yang change pattern is 30, which indicates to me that you and he rely upon each other in a close way. I think that in time you will get through your difficulties and find more peace in this marriage. :)

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hey hey all!
Thank you Loss! There's no doubt i will survive! I definitely will!
Ginnie, thank you for your input as well!
Trojina thank you too for all the support up until this day!
I am hanging in there!
Love, Vikk

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Oh LISS!!!
Sooo sorry! Stupid autocorrect!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US