...life can be translucent

Menu

electricity charge Hex 42.1>20

G

goddessliss

I am being asked to contribute to a shared bill although we live in separate dwellings. There is two of them in a four bedroom home with many overnight visitors and one of me in a very small cabin with visitors who stayed for a couple of nights in the past 2 months I've lived here.

I feel I'm being charged unfairly for my part in it and when I put that to the landlord he argued. Nothing new there, he's one of those who argue with anybody and everybody about anything.

Please show me as this being a fair amount I'm being asked to pay

Hex 42.1>20

Not actually answering my question but rather saying just pay as it will hold me in good steed in the future. Now I'm not sure what that means in response to this situation.

- Liss

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, that's such a frustrating situation! I don't totally understand the wording of the question you put to Yi, so it's hard to know how to interpret 42.1, but my gut feeling is it is saying something good will come out of an attitude of "selflessness" in this situation. It's not a bleak line at all... Hm... Of course karma is more complicated than this, but perhaps it's telling you that something good will come back to you if you are easy going about this situation.

But, separate from the I Ching, that reaction just doesn't sit right with me. Have you tried approaching the people who live in the other house? Maybe if they go to the landlord, you'd find a resolution, or if they'd be willing to settle it privately with you.

G

goddessliss

Thanks mulberry - they are the landlord/s who live in the other house - not much I can do really. If I say I'll pay any less I'm sure they would tell me to pack up my things and leave. - Liss

G

goddessliss

This turned out well actually. I paid this bill at the time. The next bill he said it was the same amount and I said I would pay him $10 a fortnight and then I had to move and he said "don't worry about paying the electricity bill". Nice! - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).