B

blue_angel

56.3.4>23 ; 3 unchanging ; 41.1.2>23

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
To get the thread deleted you will need to report the post because Hilary and moderators don't read most of these threads. I mean if you asked the thread to be deleted 12 hours ago clearly they haven't seen it yet.

Are you sure you don't want to post your question though ?

B

blue_angel

First 2 questions are about mom's health condition. Really couldn't think for a clear question. Too sensitive to say or talk about it. Third question was if I should fly out to mom. Didn't think it was fair to leave the thread up. I won't be back until its resolved.Or until I'm OK myself.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
well 41.1 suggests you have stuff to do where you are and there is no need to go flying about all over the place. Busyness may not be productive

41.2 there is no need for large sacrifices on your part. Don't be guilt tripped into anything.

The 23 ...well what will happen will happen but I don't think there is that much you can do about it and you don't have to offer more than you can afford in terms of time or whatever. 2 baskets of grain is enough.

I don't know the details so that is pinning the tail on the donkey in the dark....but that is my impression

B

blue_angel

I appreciate your effort. If this was a game of pinning the tail on the donkey, you won the prize. I will post more of an update soon. But not much more to add to what you already posted.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).