...life can be translucent

Menu

What can I do now, in order to be a hypnotherapist?

Pearlescent

visitor
Reaction score
I feel that being a hypnotherapist would enrich my life on every possible level, and even if I don't make a lot of money doing it or if it's just like a once in a while thing, it's so beautiful, and I feel it's right for me

I asked the Yi, what can I do now in order to be a hypnotherapist?

It responded with Hexagram 55.3.4.5 > 3 'Abundance' to 'Difficulty' or 'Difficulty at the Beginning'.

The 3rd changing line about the situation being hard to oversee and one breaks their right arm, that combined with the relation hexagram of 3 leads me to believe there will be a considerable amount of initial hardship and it may not be that I can do too much toward this goal at first.

The 4th changing line, perhaps, one is alone, in this hidden situation one is boss, one meets their hidden lord, good fortune; I read on the forum this can signify benefitting in a way that's unexpected or by a part of yourself you always had and overlooked, or that may even seem at first to be a loss of some kind but ends up being quite fortunate in the long run.

Line 5, I don't mean to get my hopes up, because this is definitely something that I'd really like to achieve, but looking at the lines chronologically, maybe if I keep pursuing this regardless of the difficulties I can actually do this and help people and myself on so many levels.

Curious what anyone else thinks, I'd love to hear it. If not I totally understand! by the way, I want to be a hypnotherapist particularly because of a tingling, life affirming, incredibly powerful attraction to past lives and past life regression as well as the healing process therein.

E

Endless

Hi Pearlescent !
Again, as you read in my thread, I'm new in this community so please take my insight as a beginner attempt.
I think what Yi is trying to say is that subconsciousness is such a complex psychic level that becoming a hypnotherapist would change completely your previous ideas and prejudices on the matter. Maybe I don't see it as you capitalising from it, but yes gaining new insight on human psyche.

Hope you well,

Endless

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
55 - 3.png

55.3. Richmond:
Abundant obscuration. A small star at midday.
He breaks his right arm. No error.

If we are engrossed in outer activity we are avoiding the abundance of feeling; abundance may seem to risk being overwhelmed by feeling, but go with it, it is the tao and outer action is not fruitful at present.

You don't have to do much in outer world. You already have most of the information you need inside, trust your feelings more.

Dominant Functions
Left Hemisphere: Language, Math, Logic (Right hand, broken)
Right Hemisphere: Spatial abilities, Face recognition, Visual imagery, Music (Use this)

Turn off the sun(the usual logical method, where all is clear and well-defined), and use your intuition.
This reminds me of 'The Moon' tarot card.

51.4. Shock in mud.
In mud we get stuck and here we get stuck in shock, using it, entangled with it. Allow shock and it flows out, try to define or use it and it stays.
Here we are taking possession of the action of shock, using it for our purposes, conscious or unconscious. This is a misunderstanding; shock is by its nature spontaneous and although we may serve our purposes by this means we narrow our reality.

Don't be scared with first results, push on.

24.5. A noble return. No regret.
At the turning point where old activity of the life force is spent and new is about to arrive we remove our involvement from the old, now silent and gone. This is in preparation for a new cycle.

And just continue adapting your method, honing your skills.

H3, Richmond:
When something starts there is the energy of its inception; when this runs out there is the temptation to seek a new direction, but the energy must now come from our own self. By continuing in our present circumstances we become strong, which is the success.
appointing princes is to adopt new ways of identifying, new ways of approaching our experience.
Here we accept our outer world activity (lines 4 and 3) while ignoring our intuitive feeling (lines 5 and 2), so we go into things without preparation and learn from experience.
There is great energy in the emerging life force (Chen) and flowing in the outer world (K'un), but it is stilled by our lack of involvement (Ken); we are at a loss as to how to move (K'an). This situation occurs when we are in unfamiliar circumstances and have to find out how to respond

H3 reinforces the advice of just going and doing it, adapting and learning on the way.

Some info on Dolores Cannon:
In 1968 she had her first exposure to reincarnation via regressive hypnosis when her husband, an amateur hypnotist, stumbled across the past life of a woman he was working with who had a weight problem. At that time the "past life" subject was unorthodox and very few people were experimenting in the field. It sparked her interest, but had to be put aside as the demands of family life took precedence.
When I was thrown (ever so gently) into the field of reincarnation in 1968 it was all new
and challenging. I had opened a door that would never be closed again in my mind. There were no books or instructions in those days to guide a therapist, so I have had to write my own rules and develop my own technique from the beginning. I now know that was for the better. I never had anyone telling me there was only one correct method (theirs) to do hypnosis. I never had anyone telling me you couldn’t experiment, that it had to only be done the way it had been for years. I now know they were only
teaching what they had been taught by someone that had been taught by someone else, ad infinitum. They did not question the methods they had been shown, but they also had not been told they could change the rules and develop their own way, follow their own path.
Mainly because there were no instructions, I felt I had been thrust into something new and exciting. I discovered time travel, going to the past and being able to relive history as it was occurring. Since I didn’t know what could or could not be done, I chose to challenge the abilities of the mind and find out
what was possible through hypnosis.
Of course, it has taken me many years to make these discoveries, and I am still discovering new ways to use hypnosis and new ways to obtain information.

Most hypnosis classes teach that you can access the subconscious by using finger motions. Having the client raise one finger for “yes”, and another finger for “no”. This is slow, tedious, and boring. Why do it that way, when you can have a very active conversation with that part? That is what I have developed: an easy way to access this extremely powerful part.
It has access to all knowledge. You only have to think of the correct questions.

Good luck!

Pearlescent

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Endless and Ashteroid, your responses are helpful, and Ashteroid I found this interesting of what you posted

"Since I didn’t know what could or could not be done, I chose to challenge the abilities of the mind and find out what was possible through hypnosis."

and

"Most hypnosis classes teach that you can access the subconscious by using finger motions. Having the client raise one finger for “yes”, and another finger for “no”. This is slow, tedious, and boring. Why do it that way, when you can have a very active conversation with that part?"

I actually since posting this question have changed my mind about going through school to become a hypnotherapist, because the prerequisites for obtaining the certification are pretty intense, beyond what I would like to commit, and in examining what ashteroid posted from Dolores Canon as well as what I've kind of discovered along my journey into past life regressions, I can do this my own way off the beaten path and possibly forge my own relationship and understanding of hypnosis in order to explore the uknown aspects of its potential healing power. So I would say, not having totally gone to the 55.5 yet or anything, as a sort of pseudo-update, I think the 55.3 indicated my turning away from trying to navigate professional certification in this case. I do imagine that this still holds potential for me, but perhaps not in the way I had at first anticipated (55.4).

S

sooo

I've delved into this long ago. I can't advise it. I think the overall theme of 55 is often literally overwhelming. I've without exception have always found line 4's meeting ones associate lord as something which occurs in the shade of fullness of the sun and exposure; in other words, in private. I think prior lives, assuming there is such a thing, isn't to be dragged into the light of day.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).