...life can be translucent

Menu

33.1246 to 5 decision

B

butterfly spider

Hello
This question has nothing to do with my health my children or anything to do with anyone else..
It is about a decision I have to make that is important to me. I have taken myself off to be calm and relaxed and meditate

I really meditated on this question. It is asking werher I should proceed with something ..
I got 33.1246 to 5. Now I have known the I Ching for years and somehow I think I am being laughed at - and the change between line 1 and 6 is so diverse that I am no wiser.

Some amazing synchronicity has happened in the past few days - resolutions of major worries both financial emotional and medical. All wonderful outcomes. I am going to post on the threads I posted to update for the castings - it is nice seeing how things panned out..

I would just be really pleased if someone could add some insight on this reading. It has to do with a decision in my life - and I need to know if I am on the right track with it

Thank you
X

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
In a nutshell, as 33.4 Richmond says:following the tao by accepting our circumstances despite desire widens our view of our situation.

You are not ready yet to start new activity.
33.1 and 33.2 Retreating from life's problems, but still holding on to them.
33.4 Realize this, now.

33.6 Change your mind and surrender to the retreat, let go of the desire/goal.

You are on the right track, but there is still some distance to go.
There is a gathering of clouds in the sky, but no rain (5), yet.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
All the lines of 33 have been gone through already. Lines 1 and 6 move to you already somehow did the whole withdrawal thing....and in fact you aren't withdrawing at all really although it may feel like it. You are waiting for something to happen. IMO hexagram 5 comes to the fore here. You think you've withdrawn but you are waiting, passing time, living life as normal until the time comes for whatever it is.

T

taoscopy

I can't really interpret without context.

33 - Moving away

Before leaving, one must hand over the reins.

1 - Others ask one to wait.

2 - One wants to leave but they are held for responding.

4 - Leaving to succeed alone: one has to be qualified.

6 - One leaves until others calm down.

In the making

5 - Patience

Something is coming, look forward to it with confidence rather than going and see.

http://taoscopy.com/en/consultation/667979/

Line 1 and 2 suggest a delay, line 4 and 6 can be interpreted separately, or together as in "someone is upset and wants to continue alone, and another person leave them until the first person calms down ."

In the context of a family line 2 could be the kids, line 4 the person who wants to separate, line 6 the spouse who has upset the other and 1 could be the friends advising against separation.

Or in the context of a forum, line 4 would be the moderator who wants to ban a user, line 6 would be the user who should go away until the others calm down, line 2 the same user is pulled back because someone needs their help and line 1 would be some other users who would advise against immediate action.

The advice would be to wait before taking a decision, because something is going to happen.

T

taoscopy

I've lost my mind yesterday. Line 1 would be the friends or the other users who are asked to wait until the dispute is settled and to not meddle into it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).