...life can be translucent

Menu

Please help me in understanding why...

JohnNS

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

My partner died a few days ago. He took his own life. He went missing on Wed 19 August. I received a letter from him on Thursday. For the first time I did a reading asking will I see him again and got Hexagram 55.3.6 to 21. I have read and read this and don't understand the message for me. Please help me in this. By the way I asked this before informed that he had died.
Thanks.

T

taoscopy

For the first time I did a reading asking will I see him again and got Hexagram 55.3.6 to 21.

55: it's about managing your request

line 3: he committed suicide
line 6: he needs a new body

outcome is 21: your request will require arbitration. You can interpret this arbitration as God's judgement but you can also interpret that he will have to agree.

55 - To manage

One prepares to meet requests. After a study, decisions will be applied and checked. Unreasonable requests will be ignored.

3 - The weakest abstain because they don't want to bear anymore.

6 - One needs preparation to regain their means.
In the making
21 - To decide

One would like to meet but must accept arbitration.

ETA:
By the way I asked this before informed that he had died.

If you asked before before he died then that could change the interpretation.

JohnNS

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your quick reply.
This is so true that you have said about unreasonable requests.
just a few more questions - I do not want to see his body. I want to remember him as he was. His letter to me was heart-breaking. I now know why he took this action but no one aware of what he was going through.
Am I the weak one because I don't want to see his body?

What do you mean by: 'outcome is 21: your request will require arbitration. You can interpret this arbitration as God's judgement but you can also interpret that he will have to agree.'

I somehow knew this when I came up with this. But I didn't want to believe this. I did a reading on Friday and was informed on Saturday morning that he was found.

Thank you so much for this.

T

taoscopy

What do you mean by: 'outcome is 21: your request will require arbitration. You can interpret this arbitration as God's judgement but you can also interpret that he will have to agree.'

It's taken from the hexagram 21's comment:

21 - To decide

One would like to meet but must accept arbitration.

I interpret it like that because I ask all sort of questions to the Yi and once I asked if I would meet someone in a future life and got 21 UC as answer. So I concluded that, but you are entitled a different interpretation, I'm not interpreting without errors.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
My sincere condolences, John.
May you have the strength to overcome this.

About the reading, you did ask 'Will I see him again', Yi gave you a rather direct answer:

55.3, Richmond:
Abundant obscuration. A small star at midday.
He breaks his right arm. No error.

3rd line signifies total eclipse of the Sun, and also gives a hint of a loss (right arm - close to you, like a partner). Or some sort of injury.

55.6, Richmond:
Abundance within his house and within the wall.
Peering through the gate he sees no one.
For three years he sees no one.

Here is the direct answer.

h21 - there will be obstacle between you two.

If we try to look more deeply (deviating from the question), his problems were too great(55) to chew through(21). So he bit the bullet(21) so to speak. If you don't mind, might I ask you how did he choose to go out?

Middle hexagram is 51.6, also speaks of bodily harm and total overwhelming shock.

But if I didn't knew I would say that he is in a hospital after some late-night accident ...

Tim

JohnNS

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for this Tim
John is my partner's name - when thinking of a username I came up with this. My name Tas.

He took a cocktail of something. post-mortem not done yet. Sorry it is early days - completely devastated. Trying to find answers.

You are right his problems were great - just finding out.
Yes it is a complete shock -
I did the reading when I received his letter in the post telling me of his intentions. Police involved who then found him couple of days later.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).