...life can be translucent

Menu

42.5^27

G

goddessliss

Further to my employment thread which I don't know how to copy and paste using a smart phone which I just got cause it's not that smart to show me how to do it but there's a reference to activity in the south. Long story short I unexpectedly applied for a job in the south from the city via email to work at a place where there's no obvious jobs and they rang me with an interest to me potentially working there next February when it opens.

What is the potential my email will result in them employing me

42.5^27

This looks very promising to me.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Potential is high, they will gladly offer you a job. 5th line the ruler seeks to benefit all below, especially line 2 (you), the correlate.
Tuck Chang speaks of 27, nourishment, not only as food but also as of job/position.

But why then 46.3 in a previous reading?, you seem to be so concentrated on the judgement of 46uc ignoring the line.

The potential is high, but maybe it isn't the best offer yet. You didn't ask for that, right.

G

goddessliss

Between when I posted my thread with 46.3 as the answer and this thread two resources that were going to be a support while working in the city 'came up empty' which I now feel may be reflected inline 3 of 46.
On the way back to my home in the south a friend told me of this place I applied for by email.
As it turns out it is in the hills of the town that is considered the city of the area. Other countries call them counties.

I've always found 46.3 a tricky line and I believe both you and ginnie have got it right just different cities perhaps.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Ooh hill town sounds good, and yes it can be any city, time will tell :)

G

goddessliss

Still haven't heard back from either job yet but I don't mind as I'm not keen to start work until next year to keep giving my health to become 100 percent.

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi goddessliss

Never heard back from these employers. :(

That's why I prefer Wen Wang Gua for "predictive" questions.

45zhi27 in a 'quest for job' issue is pretty bad: the spirit of focus is the relative Official; It is You (metal) but it is hidden. Therefore, is not available unless it could get out of hide
The active line 5 is Si (fire) under Offspring relative. Fire destroys Metal. When an active line destroys the hidden line, the hidden line can't get out of hide. Therefore, you can't get the job.
The only hope is if the day you got the answer combines with Si, shackling it, so Si can't destroy You. That means, if you cast the answer in a Shen day.

ps I know it is easy to make post-fact predictions ;) but the rules described above do apply for 42zhi27 in a job question.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
That's why I prefer Wen Wang Gua for "predictive" questions.

45zhi27 in a 'quest for job' issue is pretty bad: the spirit of focus is the relative Official; It is You (metal) but it is hidden. Therefore, is not available unless it could get out of hide
The active line 5 is Si (fire) under Offspring relative. Fire destroys Metal. When an active line destroys the hidden line, the hidden line can't get out of hide. Therefore, you can't get the job.
The only hope is if the day you got the answer combines with Si, shackling it, so Si can't destroy You. That means, if you cast the answer in a Shen day.

interesting but how do I calculate that in other readings? is there a pdf somewhere?

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Olga

The only pdf I'm aware about explaining how to calculate which earthly branch, relative and animal correspond to each line is in Spanish: Ariel Miranda's "El entramado del tiempo".

There are few books in English, mostly from Taiwan and Hong Kong. You can see the references in this thread Wen Wang Gua

Along the years, there have been some threads here in Clarity about Wen Wang Gua, you can use the search tool to read them

There are some apps for Android to help you with the calculations, but only in Chinese and one in Thai; I'm not aware of any app in English

Hope this can help

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).