...life can be translucent

Menu

reading on a meeting

acetyloholine

visitor
Reaction score
Goodmorning to all!
I m planning a person in a few days but im not sure if i should and id really appreciate any opinion on my readings!
When asking what happens if i meet him i got 27>42 and when i asked what happens if i dont meet him i get 3>49!!
Im a bit confused with the part of trust etc.
So i cast it again in more detail what happens if i see this specific guy on tuesday and it camwe up 55!
If you have any suggestions theyre very welcome :) xx thanks:):stir:

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there!

27.5 says not to reject what is customary and keep things as they are- you're being nourished. To me, this can mean one of two things- 1. You planned a meeting, go meet him. 2. You have some reservations about meeting him, ask yourself why. Do you feel unsafe or does the situation not sit well with you?

3.3.4-49 seems to say in not going, your aversion to the situation will go away. Which makes perfect sense. Line 4 talks about going elsewhere. Do you or this guy have something else lined up with someone else? Then that 49 says there will be change.

And then 55 says you're being pessimistic about this. Things will go well.

I find when I cast many readings about the same thing in a short time, it's almost as if I'm willing the answer to be some profound enlightment or that I want the casting to be in favor of what I want it to be. I think the answer is clear if you put this all together: You're meeting a guy for the first time on Tuesday and you're nervous, even cautious about it. That's normal to feel that way and a healthy dose of fear will prompt you to be sure you meet in a place you feel safe. Go ahead, get over your aversions and go meet him. You have nothing to lose and quite possibly, something to gain.

Be sure to let us know how it goes! Best wishes!!!

acetyloholine

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there!

27.5 says not to reject what is customary and keep things as they are- you're being nourished. To me, this can mean one of two things- 1. You planned a meeting, go meet him. 2. You have some reservations about meeting him, ask yourself why. Do you feel unsafe or does the situation not sit well with you?

3.3.4-49 seems to say in not going, your aversion to the situation will go away. Which makes perfect sense. Line 4 talks about going elsewhere. Do you or this guy have something else lined up with someone else? Then that 49 says there will be change.

And then 55 says you're being pessimistic about this. Things will go well.

I find when I cast many readings about the same thing in a short time, it's almost as if I'm willing the answer to be some profound enlightment or that I want the casting to be in favor of what I want it to be. I think the answer is clear if you put this all together: You're meeting a guy for the first time on Tuesday and you're nervous, even cautious about it. That's normal to feel that way and a healthy dose of fear will prompt you to be sure you meet in a place you feel safe. Go ahead, get over your aversions and go meet him. You have nothing to lose and quite possibly, something to gain.

Be sure to let us know how it goes! Best wishes!!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to explain the readings everything you said is spot on! I will go and let you know what happens :) xx:)

acetyloholine

visitor
Reaction score
Actually it seems he chickened out lol,, he s gone no contact since yesterday!!!! :eek:
I think i might just go ahead and deleted him off fb and juat forget about it .... ! :/

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).