...life can be translucent

Menu

Revisiting 11, 9/1, 46... Thanks To All!!

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
I thought it would be helpful to let all of you who posted replies to my Early May, 2007
reading 11, 9/1, 46 know how your very helpful comments related to my situation...
The younger man and myself work together in an MLM, so we both do receive a
benefit/promotion/advantage of some sort by helping one another in our company.
However, since we both have (AHEM!!) Other commitments... We have decided to
simply be friends and co-workers fo the time being... Once again, thanks to all
who replied...;)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi its good of you to let us know how that situation turned out. It would be even better if you tacked your above message onto the original thread cos I think many read archived threads years later and it wouldn't be obvious to connect the title of this thread with your original thread if you see what I mean :)

J

jesed

Trojan

Peace DID linked this title with the title of the original thread
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=4100

BTW... everybody said: "the answer is positive for the relation"; except Trojan.

Trojan said: "you work together, and there could be a job promotion, but the answer is neutral about the romantic relation."

As I said: reality is the best judge.

Best

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Congratulations, Trojan! :bows:

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thankyou Rosada :bows: and thankyou Jesed :bows: - I hadn't seen the other thread had already been updated, and thanks for reminding me about what i said in the reading, I'd forgotten I'd even posted anything there.

miakoda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
In rereading the thread of 11.1>46, I saw there was a discussion about whether the line was predicting an outcome of the potential relationship or not. Some of us (myself included) felt that the Yi Jing was encouraging exploring the connection between them, but not necessarily divining what kind of relationship to expect. Peace66 exercised free will in choosing not to pursue the relationship, but that doesn't change that 11.1 is a description of grass intertwined at the roots. A connection is there whether or not she chooses to be involved in it. Over and over I've seen discussions on the site about how flexible the Yi can be. It can be describing the small or the great. I don't think we should discount that the Yi Jing may have been talking about the great in this case. It was Peace66's choice to keep it small, but that neither confirms nor denies the potential for the great.

Best,

Miakoda

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Maikoda...

;)I appreciate your observations, Maikoda and the two of us do acknowledge our
powerful connection. However, we both have other commitments, so now simply is not
our time. We both know that our relationship will ascend with time. I truly appreciate
your care and concern...
All The Very Best,
Peace;)

miakoda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Peace:

It sounds like you've balanced the situation between heart and mind. He's a lucky guy...

Best,

Miakoda

mudpie

visitor
Reaction score
;)I appreciate your observations, Maikoda and the two of us do acknowledge our
powerful connection. However, we both have other commitments, so now simply is not
our time. We both know that our relationship will ascend with time. I truly appreciate
your care and concern...
All The Very Best,
Peace;)

wow, this comment and Miakoda's comments re-affirm the beauty and accuracy of the original response...and give it a different spin from merely assuming it was about the job connection, not a relationship. Thanks both of you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).