...life can be translucent

Menu

Recruiting an ally...

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out whether I should call someone or not for helping me out to recover a relationship acting as an intermediary, although the only contact can be by phone, since I´m thousands of miles away both form my relationship and this possible intermediary, so I started a conversation with the Yi...

What do I need to do, just wait and let things to clear up by itself (although seems impossible), or contact this person for helping me out as an intermediary?

Hex 7.2.3.6 to 52

What will happen if I contact this person for helping out as an intermediary?

53.2.4 to 44

What can be wrong if I contact this person for helping me out as an intermediary?

7.1.6 to 41

I think that yes, I should contact this person, but I must be very clear in the information that I need to transmit to this intermediary, so this person is able to help me out, but I´m not sure if this is what the Yi is telling me, any suggestions?

I hope to understand better the Yi in the future, maybe when I´m not so attached with the questions, but right now I´m not sure if I´m getting the right messages...

Thanks!

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
I forgot to mention...This person that can act as an intermediary already knows the problem, but I dont know if this person is gonna help me out if I don´t clearly ask for help.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
You only needed one question - it would have been easier to read the results, and when you ask more than one question, the results are all relative to each other anyway.

What do I need to do, just wait and let things to clear up by itself (although seems impossible), or contact this person for helping me out as an intermediary?

Hex 7.2.3.6 to 52

You should organize yourself powerfully to do nothing at all; powerful inaction on your part - that's the advice.

What will happen if I contact this person for helping out as an intermediary?

53.2.4 to 44

Trying to enhance the relationship via the intermediary is a contact that you shouldn't engage with.

What can be wrong if I contact this person for helping me out as an intermediary?

7.1.6 to 41

You should powerfully reduce, diminish or sacrifice this approach. Alternately, if you decide to proceed with the intermediary, that approach will powerfully diminish your standing with the other person.

I'm sorry, but what I read in all this is pretty much the opposition of what you want to happen. And what people *want* to happen is the single biggest obstacle to seeing what the Yi's saying, in my experience. YMMV

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

Hex 7.2.3.6 to 52

Do not use this person, just stay still.

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
I see... Finally I asked, If I cannot use the help of this person, what will happen if I just keep myself still?

Hex 36.3 to 24

"...Victory over dark forces is achieved, as if by accident..."

maybe I´m misunderstanding again, but this, since my relationship was broke because of other evil people, does this mean that eventually the person I´m trying to recover will find the truth (their great leader is captured) so she will return to me (24)again?

Thanks for your responses again. I really appreciate.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
I see... Finally I asked, If I cannot use the help of this person, what will happen if I just keep myself still?

Hex 36.3 to 24

"...Victory over dark forces is achieved, as if by accident..."

maybe I´m misunderstanding again, but this, since my relationship was broke because of other evil people, does this mean that eventually the person I´m trying to recover will find the truth (their great leader is captured) so she will return to me (24)again?

That's pretty much how I'd read it, yeah. 36 is about light hiding out and hiding from possible injury. In this case, that would be the light of your love, I think. 36.3 is about trying to get what you want (relationship with the other person), apprehending the source of the problem (this might be a person, or an illusion or problematic personality trait in either you or your loved one), and preventing afflicted states. Victory over negativity and getting back to normal, in other words. What's normal for you?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

Hex 36.3 to 24

This says that you know what the problem is exactly, but not to give up the fight, you should however take it slow and steady as you are not going to achieve success overnight. But eventually, the situation will change in your favour but again it cautions patience.

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Returning to a normal state in this situation would be that this person find the truth about the lies from other people that broke our relationship, but she´s the only one who can find the truth by herself, since I´m in another continent and right know she even don´t want to take my phone calls... I´m coming back to her city, Los Angeles in late December, but from the city I´m living right now, Barcelona in Spain, what can I do? I´ll Just let time pass and try to contact her before returning... pretty complicated situation! Maybe the prince of darkness is captured and she´s able to see the real world again...

Thanks.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).