...life can be translucent

Menu

kindly help

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings, please offer an interpretation if you can. With thanks.

We broke up in 2005, and it still hasnt ended. I met him again in 2007, as I had moved to the same continent and city as him. I got offered a place to do higher studies. He met up with me with the interest of getting back together, but the constant interference of friends demanding to know what's happening between us, and the fact that we hardly got time to talk without friends intruding made it hard.The last I spoke to him he didnt want to be friends over a misunderstanding involving me and him and our friends. I think I have to leave this place. I think the only way is to leave and hope he'll be friends with me someday. Dont know where that leaves space for a relationship.

Visited a lady who did Tarot and divination cards. She said i had to go up to him and let him know what I felt, not for his sake, but for mine. To get it out of my chest, so i could move on.

I asked Yi:

What would be the outcome between me and him if I went and told him what I had to say? (like i was wondering if after sometime we could become friends and hopefully more than that).
61.6 changing to 60

Should I let go of him? (cos i felt that was what the answer to the previous question was)
63.3 changing to 3

Appreciate your help,
with thanks

M

mirian

Dear Rose

In my view, the Y is saying that there is too much talk in this relationship. It strikes me that in your post you do not say anything about love, passion, attraction... It is all about talk and misunderstandings. I believe that your Y reading is reflecting that and I wonder if this conversation that you intend to have with him will be nothing but 'talk' again. I am not saying that there is no affection or love in this relationship but perhaps the way that you express that might be all wrong.

I sincerely hope that helps.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What would be the outcome between me and him if I went and told him what I had to say? (like i was wondering if after sometime we could become friends and hopefully more than that).
61.6 changing to 60

Hex 61.6 is advising you to say nothing at all, if you persist in telling him then the outcome will not be nice for you and your dreams of being friends and more will end in failure. Hex 60 is advising you to stop yourself making a serious mistake.

Should I let go of him? (cos i felt that was what the answer to the previous question was)
63.3 changing to 3

Hex 63.3 is advising you to let go and Hex 3 will give you a new beginning a new start elsewhere.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Dear mirian, thank you for your thoughtful reply

I love him deeply. I did not express my feelings and write a lengthy thread as I cut to the chase.

I do not intend to 'talk'. Cos I dont want any answers. All I want is that he listens. I want to say that I met his mom and that brought so many feelings. I thought she'll be my mother-in-law. All these months I have been trying to move on but I discovered that I have feelings for him. From 2005-2007 I have not been able to get over it. It's like it never ended. I figured if my love is unconditional I should be able to wish him well. I never got closure from my breakup, for it was over the phone. And the last time he came over, he was angry and said it was over and didnt even want to hear what I had to say.

Both people should express their sorrows dont you think? I want to say that I met his mom, still have feelings for him, and hope he'll be friends one day and that I love him and will smile when I think of him, and that my friendship will always be there for him.

I do not how to interpret the lines for both my questions. I used Stephen Karcher's book for lovers.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Dear willowfox,

thank you for your reply. I was replying to mirian and it was as if by magic your thread appeared and answered my questions!

Can I ask abt hex 3, is it with someone new or is it still referring to him, as in a new start with him as I was hoping?

with thanks

M

mirian

Dear Rose,

Now I understand that you really did need to get this off your chest. I am glad that willowfox clarified your answers even though 61.6 shows that your words would not resonate with him.

Best of luck

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I do not intend to 'talk'. Cos I dont want any answers. All I want is that he listens. I want to say that I met his mom and that brought so many feelings. I thought she'll be my mother-in-law. All these months I have been trying to move on but I discovered that I have feelings for him. From 2005-2007 I have not been able to get over it. It's like it never ended. I figured if my love is unconditional I should be able to wish him well. I never got closure from my breakup, for it was over the phone. And the last time he came over, he was angry and said it was over and didnt even want to hear what I had to say.
Both people should express their sorrows dont you think? I want to say that I met his mom, still have feelings for him, and hope he'll be friends one day and that I love him and will smile when I think of him, and that my friendship will always be there for him.

I do not how to interpret the lines for both my questions. I used Stephen Karcher's book for lovers.

I think your answers so perfectly answer your question in relation to what you say here. If you speak to him again about this Yi is saying it is like a cockeral trying to pull down heaven by crowing - its really like pleading, calling out over and over and that is what he will hear, and its just words to him, it will have no impact on him and may even anger him again if he has made his decision about you.

Your second question 'should I let him go' you had 63.3 (which has come up alot for people round here lately ). I take this as letting him go will be real hard work for you, you will have to discipline your 'devils' so to speak so be prepared for a struggle within yourself cos you really don't want to let him go but I think the effort will be worth it because if you do you have the chance of new beginnings like Wfox said.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).