...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 32 to 42 all changing lines

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I need your precious help... again,

After navigating through almost all the hexagrams of the book of changes, and eventually having a much greater understanding of the Yi, that actually helped me navigate through extremely complicated situations.. like the one I'm still fighting for, I faced a maybe apparently easy reading but I fear to misunderstand it...

Here's the story so far:

I've been trying to be with a girl that is in another (but extremely unhappy and dangerous) relationship.. but she broke her friendship with me because I was being the third person in discord, but thanks to the Yi advice,( and making the most of my professional relationship with this girl that we never could broke in spite of our desires...) I managed to recover my friendship with this person after three months.. i'ts been really hell btw.. and now we are supposed to have even a "date" next week.. WOW fixing thinks in the very very end of the year!! ;)

So I asked the Yi:

Is this a the way to a romantic relationship with her in the long run? Or just a chance to fix our "standard" friendship?

Hex 32.1.2.3.4.5.6 to 42

WOW, I interpret that if I keep enduring (with the friendship) I can INCREASE my relationship with her. (I've been actually enduring in this situation for three months so far...)

I've learned that http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/answers/2006/11/23/hexagram-42-and-thanks/ 32 and 42 complimentary opposites so I feel this is a very important message to me.. just thoughts

Please any comment on this would be really helpful!!

Thanks!

ADDED LATER:

Btw I don't know if Jesed is going to read this but I think he's the expert with the time tables.. right?.. How can i know how long I need to endure until I'm able to reach my goal, if there's the chance to reach this goal of course..

I cast the hexagrams Thursday December 20 in the afternoon in time zone GMT +1 I don't remember exactly the time, but it was between 6pm and 8pm

Thanks!!!

Help Jesed!! :)

Last edited:

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Well, another possible interpretation maybe is:

The time of DURATION is finally over (because the hexagram is in the brink of change, all changing lines maybe indicate this...)

So use this opportunity (the date) to achieve your goal with this girl,since...

"The time of INCREASE does not endure, therefore it must be utilized while it
lasts."

What do you think about this interpretation?

Thanks!

J

jesed

Hi Zelion

Just in case the comment could be useful

Seems that you would have a very busy year¡¡¡

There are 2 forces 32 (marriage, as metaphora, not necesarly literal) and 42 (you already got the best you can get from this realtion)

One way to undertand changing lines is: changing lines as those aspects than depends on you will and understanding... non changing lines meaning the situation is beyond your hands at the moment). Six changing lines implies: everything is up to you at this stage of the play.

Time frame for 32, in the tradition I learned, is just starting right now (between November 1st and December 15, 2007) and would last until the end of October 2008. This is a loooong time to endure

The key (in this tradition) is to understand the real life and make meditation at the light of the changing lines, each one in it's time:

In the case of 32
November and December 2007: don't rush, don't psuh forward.. avoid precipitation (line 1)
January and February 2008: control impulsivity. Instead, focus on whatever cause for remose you could find, to fix it (line 2)
March and April, 2008: A time to test the reality and root of your desire. Is it consistent, well-rooted; or does it remain at the mercy of moods of hope or fear? (line 3)
May and June 2008: A time to decide if there is a game in the field or not. (line 4)
July and August 2008: a time to decide what should be your path (line 5)
September and October 2008: Avoid put yourself in the situation of line 6

Best wishes

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Jesed,

Seems like a roaller coaster ride year ... Do you think the time frames are applicable in my situation.. October 2008 Oh my God :eek:

So, everything is up to me at this stage of the play? Sounds good, but pretty harsh to endure!! The last three months i endured seemed to me like years!

Anyway, in a nutshell, its up to me if I want to endure this, right? because the real chances are there but painful to accompish...

Thanks for your help!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).