...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with Karcher's concepts & Insight

sagaz

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first post here, but i've been reading you...let's say the last three years. I have a relationship with the yi since my teenyears...and now we're reaching an understanding with each other.
Last week I asked ''What do I have to do, now?'' (que tengo que hacer yo, ahora?) and the yi responded to me 32.2.5, 31.
I chew the answer, think... try to make it my own. Maybe the question looks like "now, now,now'' but that isn't the sense...and I came across Karcher and ''fixing the omen'' ...that make more sense, that is something that i can relate to my mind when i've had asked.
I look on the internet, and everything I can find, but still doesn't relate to me completely, so five days later (on thursday night) I asked again "yi, I don't undestand 32 to 31, could you open my knowledge'' (Yi, no entendí bien 32.31, podrías abrirme el conocimiento---tirame un centro!!) and the yi responded: 37.4.5.6, 55. I feel this more precisely, and feel the relationship between de two answers. This second appears to me as something practical...I ask everyone here on the forum for:
- recomendations of articles to read....and/or your insights of the possible relationships between this answers, the hexagrams...I see it as
32-duration (female-perseverance) 31-mutual attraction (grab the woman...stick to 32)...in my language...seguí por acá que vas bien...(go on this way, you're in the way)
37 (and the lines I have) people of the house, female...to abbundance. (a note: in the past month i received a lot of 38...38 all over with acclarations in 50...well cross my mind that i'm travelling backwards (to living the sequence-moments...this rings a bell to somebody??) 32 to 31, look powerful..and 37 to 55 more down to earth, but with a message)
- what is Karcher saying (I like to read your views) with ''fixing the omen''? (i like his shamanic approach..I don't have Total I ching, i have the lover's one in spanish...the translation is very, very bad)

well, I hope you, forum navigators, can understand me...my english is very limited (I will take care of that..is my task of the year :))

besos y gracias.

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
- what is Karcher saying (I like to read your views) with ''fixing the omen''? (i like his shamanic approach..I don't have Total I ching, i have the lover's one in spanish...the translation is very, very bad)

well, I hope you, forum navigators, can understand me...my english is very limited (I will take care of that..is my task of the year :))

besos y gracias.

Sure, blame the translator... :D

Have you checked our forum in Spanish?

http://www.yitoons.com/foro/index.php

If you wish, you could post that question there in an easier way for you.

Cheers,

sagaz

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Sparhawk, thanks for your reply. I'm already registered in that forum, and waiting to post in there. I think it would be easier to express my ideas in spanish.
In the meantime, this ''fixing the omen'' really shake me... what is the meaning of that?

Sure, blame the translator... :D

Do you read that spanish "from spain'' version ?...jeje, it feels like "el quixote''

besos
sagaz

P.S.:
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=2556

Last edited:

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

Get it in English. I'm sure you won't have any problems reading it.

Karcher's idea of "fixing the omen" has to with "duration" and "perseverance," which is the central theme of 32. I can see where the word "fix" can be a problem as it can be translated into Spanish as both "arreglar, reparar" and "fijar". Karcher means "fijar". It is a form of making the "omen," perhaps what the oracle is telling you, "durable."

For the other ladies in this site, take a look at Sagaz here and take a hint: She's from Argentina and sending "besos" (kisses) in her first message. Coming from across the river, now you know why I'm so sweet... :rofl:

J

jesed

Hola sagaz

Just in case the comment could be useful

32 >31. Seems like you are in a time to chose your endurable path, based on adaptation to new circumstances. This implies a dinamic tension between duty and impulse. What is your duty in the situation? What are your impulses? Can you gather both together in combination? Or do you need to chose only one side?

37>55 37 is many things, including to set "duties and rights" in their propper place. Several times 55 come into a reading when we need to make an option between many ways. We can't have everything, so we need to chose one path and leave behind others.

From here, I would ask myself: what choices and changes do I need to take in order to be loyal to my Self and Path? ("In the same way the independence of the superior man is not based on rigidity and immobility of character. He always keeps abreast of the time and changes with it. What endures is the unswerving directive, the inner law of his being, which determines all his actions." Wilhelm's comment to 32's image)

Un abrazo... y que el centro termine en gol.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).