...life can be translucent

Menu

Impeachment against Bush?

J

jesed

In November 7, 2004 I published some questions about Bush. The answers pointed that Bush would take the Presidential office for a second mandate, but would face a strong conmotion afterwards. I understand this conmotion as a posibility for an impeachment trial against him (http://www.e-ching.com/viewtopic.php?t=858)

Now, even the Washington Post admit "doubts" about criminal consecuences for Bush's orders. Some legislators start to talk about posible impeachment trial.

So, I asked today:
?Please show me with an Hexagram the prospect for impeachment trial against Bush during his mandate's remains?
Answer: 57 with Changing Lines 1, 2 and 3.

Both in traditional and mathematical method, seems to me like:
a) There will be murmurations and doubts about proceed to an impeachment trial against Bush.
b) There is a High posibility that an impeachment solicitation will happen; and the trial actualy happen.
c) There is a high posibility that the action would reinforce Bush and results counter-productive to it's promoters

Some one like to comment?
Personally, without I Ching, I wouldn't think that an impeachment can happen. (After Clinton's, I don't think America wants another).But... let's see.

Best wishes

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Based on this answer (and considerations that are neither traditional nor mathematical
happy.gif
) I would say that investigations will probably continue (and mostly backstage/more or less hidden) but that nothing like an impeachment trial will happen.

I will try to explain: I read the second hexagram as an image of the question and the first as (an image of) the answer.
The question was in essence if action (lower trigram thunder) will be taken against Bush. In the answer - first hexagram - the lower trigram is the opposite of thunder. So the answer is "no" ..
But the lower trigram wood here suggests that investigations (perhaps backstage, not much in the open) will continue. Wood can mean "research", it correlates with mercury and the signs gemini and (I think especially) virgo in western astrology, so they will probably want to figure out all the details of this case.

(wood is also the top trigram of the second hex, which means that the question more specifically referred to action that involves research, details, information exchange, documents, much talking and so on - all "mercury". A fairly accurate image of what happens in a lawsuit)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).