...life can be translucent

Menu

32.4 changing to 46

julie01

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Today I asked how I should see the relationship between me and a guy I have a huge crush on. We have been seeing eachother on a very irregular basis where sometimes there's no contact at all for weeks (lots of silence...), and other times we see eachother a couple of times a week. It drives me crazy!
So I received 32.4 changing to 46. I am not sure what to make of 32 to be honest. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Julie

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
This says that you really need to think what you actually want from this relationship because at the moment something is missing, probably it is you that is approaching the issue in the wrong way making him very difficult to catch. When you want to pin someone down then you need a good plan of action as to how you are going to achieve your goal, and a good deal of determination is required as well.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
32.4 says 'no game in the field'. I find it to be a very literal line in my readings at least. It means theres no game in the field lol . So how much is really there that is of any enduring worth to you in the relationship if you put your crush to one side for a moment ? I think that is what your answer asks you to consider...well bluntly your answer says there is not alot there, 'no game'. Answers re relationships fluctuate so much I wouldn't know if this means this whole thing is pretty hollow or if it is just for now or what...but apart from your 'crush' feelings ask yourself what is there....something or nothing....? This line i find often refers to looking in the wrong place for something you want. Crushes are often much more about what one wants than what is there and projections have a field day in the face of repeated absence of loved one.. How would you interpret 'no game in the field' ? being the only change line i think its quite important here and i don't think it means persist in this direction but that persisting where where thereis no game is pointless

Actually I suppose it doesn't say don't go on and have this crush if you want just that what you are really looking for is not to be found there. So how should you think about it ? Not a place you can find what you want in the long run

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).