...life can be translucent

Menu

After the Date!

justa

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings!
So I went for dinner with the man I didn't realise was attracted to me. It went well. He took me to a lovely restaurant and we got on very well and I think he at least finds me attractive! Today he invited me to join him and his two kids for a picnic, this coming Sunday (my daughter will be with her dad till monday or tuesday) I would like to see him again, but really feel it is best to play it cool! I let him kiss me on both cheeks last night but that was ALL!!!
So I told him I might have an appointment, but I would let him know by friday! He was quite honest last night and told me he was nervous about taking me out and had been waiting for me to return his call etc!
I don't want to mess this up and a friend compared our birthcharts and said there was strong attraction, but in relationships he was a bit of a hunter and really liked the chase and I musn't under any circs give in to easily to him.
I consulted the Yi asking 'What role do I now play in .... life?'
I recieved Hexagram 6 lines2/3/4/5/6 changing to 15!
Now, obviousely this is about conflict and then it is all beautiful and gentle!!
Does this mean, my playing hard to get is causing him conflict? Or is it having the opposite affect to what I desire for the eventual outcome?

Pleas. please help and give input!
Thank You
xxxx

U

unsubscribed_cm

Well for me hexagram 6 generally means seeking the middle.
Seeking compromises.

15 also means seeking the middle, not too high, not too low.
Balance.

Both of these seem to indicate to me the importance of achieving equilibrium.
All nature seeks equilibrium.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Playing hard to get is fine in the beginning of a relationship but can become extremely wearisome for the man if kept up too long, it would indeed create a conflict after a while and you would be the loser as line 6.6 says.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).