...life can be translucent

Menu

Questions about relationship

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
I have recently split with a close guy friend and was wondering how this relationship would work out. Anyone please help with interpreting the hexagram.

How does he feel about contacting me?
52,1,2,3,5 / 61

Will me and him break up for good?

Does it say that he wont contact me for now?
Thanks

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
How does he feel about contacting me?
52,1,2,3,5 / 61

Does it say that he wont contact me for now?
Thanks

How does he feel about contacting me? 52,1,2,3,5 / 61 -
This is a time for you to step back and take a real good look at what is going on here. Really consider how you are feeling, dont do anything rash, take stock and follow your heart. Things that you say and do now need careful consideration. This will allow things to come to a better maturity where you will be able to see things with a greater clarity.

Will me and him break up for good? 55.2
Look on the positive side of this situation. You don't have to be sad about this or see it as a bad time. Be truthful to yourself and you will see things will work out for the best in the future.

Take care

Mike

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Mike! That is good advice. I hope things work out for the best. Afterall its not really a person I am truly hankering after - probably a relationship (?).
:bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

No, oneday he will come around again but now is not a good time to approach him.

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Willowfox, this is how I feel as well. I don't have the urge to contact him, even trying feels wrong, haha.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).