...life can be translucent

Menu

How do i advise my fren?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
hex 20 changing at 2nd and 6th

leading to hex 29

as abv, she has problem forgiving her ex husband for doing bad things on her. even yoga doesnt help

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
My friend is suffering from the very thought of how her ex husband left her to defence herself and let her rear her kids up by herself. she went thru hell and as her kids grow up, the stress build up and now she needs yoga to help ease her stress. however, the yoga cant make her forgive her husband and in fact, while doing her yoga and meditation, the thoughts of her ex-husband would pop out and cause great trauma to her again. she serious wanted to forget and chuck that sad past away but it just refuse to go away. i think if she goes on as usual, she may go mad soon thus i need your IC and help on this to advise her..

M

micheline

mmy gosh, she actually needs yoga to help ease her stress? geez. things must be bad.

Iching say: woman looks at situation from a limited viewpoint...okay for housewife , but now, she need to get a better grip, larger view. keep doing yoga. she no go mad, she will rise to a place where she see things from the higher persective

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).