...life can be translucent

Menu

Life's purpose 55.1.2.3 to 40

siren

visitor
Reaction score
This forum is really helping me to think (and stop thinking) about what to do with my life. Thank you everybody for your comments on my previous posts.

I just have one more "little" question to complete my life overview... as I am still searching for guidance and direct myself towards fulfilled life.

I asked to the I Ching "what is my life's purpose" because as I seat on my coach, in front of my laptop and learning so much, I feel I am not affecting this world at all. I received 55.1.2.3 moving to 40.

Would you please shed a light on this?

Thank you so much in advance!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This forum is really helping me to think (and stop thinking) about what to do with my life. Thank you everybody for your comments on my previous posts.

I just have one more "little" question to complete my life overview... as I am still searching for guidance and direct myself towards fulfilled life.

I asked to the I Ching "what is my life's purpose" because as I seat on my coach, in front of my laptop and learning so much, I feel I am not affecting this world at all. I received 55.1.2.3 moving to 40.

Would you please shed a light on this?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hey I read the thread life changes where you had some good input. I wanted to say re the 27.1 and the 44.1 you got both seemed to say that you were restlessly seeking outside verification for your lifestyle and its no good, its your journey, reduce restlessness stop looking at yourself through others eyes cos it won't help. I think if you find yourself apart from the world and inside you feel quite at ease, know theres changes happening in you, which is sort of what you said there, then thats enough. Theres a point where you have to drop others perceptions of what a person should be doing and simply do what you find yourself doing or what you want to do.

How can anyone tell you your lifes purpose ? Maybe there isn't one or maybe its your purpose to find your lifes purpose. 55 shows you have all the information you need on this subject you ask about, you don't need to gather more data. Right now you are trying to gather more data. Let it go (40) Theres probably so much teeming around in your mind you can't see clearly anyway,(55.2.3) maybe you need to settle and be still and alone for a while ...just like you said you were doing in the other thread.

solun

visitor
Reaction score
Don't judge your performance too harshly, just live according to your best principles, whatever you do. Maybe your purpose is to ask yourself what your purpose is for now, and to seek that out. But don't exhaust yourself. My guess is, that ultimately, all our purpose is to love and help in whatever manner that manifests for us. It could be teaching, it could just growing and learnign like you are, which does have a positive effect. It could be your family and community, it could be all of these things.
But if you feel a calling or pull toward something, that can take a long time or not. You will have tokeep searching, just dont' let it be a matter of pressure and guilt.
The best way to find something is not to strive too hard for it, you may push it further away.
We are allowed to relax and enjoy what beauty and generosity there is in creation, too, and to know that we are loved and a part of love. Best Wishes, Sally :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What purpose do ordinary folk have in life? Nothing of earth shattering importance. Perhaps your purpose is just to survive the course and collect your pension at the other end.

siren

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah, well... Thank you all for your answers. I think I am having one of those weeks where my brain got the command... Thank you again. Your answers are really helpful.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).