...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship 53.4 changing to 33

wearred

visitor
Reaction score
Hello you all.
I know the I-Ching for long years; my mom use to read it and the advice in it was always accurate. I'm really fond to the I-Ching cause it's linked to my mom.
So this time I asked the I-Ching and pray to my mom to send me an answer.
My question is about a relationship:
Beatiful relationship for 3 months and now is completely strangled. He broke the communication 3 days ago and I have done any move to try to contact him.
What can I expect and which would be the future -if- of this relationship?
I got the hexagram 53.4 chaning to 33
Thank you very much... and in a note apart, was so nice find this website!
:bows: WearRed

marien

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Red,

Nice story about your mom and the I Ching. Your answer reflects your description of the relationship-- stalled. He has withdrawn, and you're in a temporary holding pattern. Yi doesn't say whether or not the relationship will resume. For now it's not happening, but you may want to ask the Yi for advice on where to go from here. Should you hang in there and wait for things to improve, or is it now time to move on? Looks like it's probably the latter, though the Yi has a habit of answering in the short term rather than far off future.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi
Yes the line 53.4 i see as not a bad thing but rather a safe place.
I guess the relationship is where it is at this present moment and this is what the oracle is telling you
It is what is for now but things can change

So I guess see things for what they are and dont wish so much
work on where you are , you are safe and maybe u need to look through the branches and assess

This is where you are now

all is well

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).