...life can be translucent

Menu

25.4 i.e. leading to 42 in conjunction with something a fortune teller told me...

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again :)

the other day I was stopped on the street as I walked out of a store, by a guy who was a seeming fortune teller. He immediately told me some things about myself (which were uncannily true!) and then proceeded to guess a number and colour of my choice to prove he had some clairvoyancy powers (which he evidently did).

He then told me that I would receive good news about love/job or even money on 22 March 2009 and that 2009 was going to be a great year for me. And then we parted ways....

I asked the I Ching if the news I'm supposed to receive on that day, will be related to a particular guy and set of people from my past, who have recently come up again in various ways. There's been some water under the bridge i.e. some damage, but it was such a brief relationship plus I didn't even meet all of the other people in the flesh, only over the phone. And with the ones I met it was only so briefly. But for some reason after 3 years this story keeps hanging around in my mind and my dreams and through weird connections.

I got 25.4 leading to 42 so I took this as meaning if I stay true to who I am the universe will provide whatever it is that's meant for me - and that this may or may not be about that group or that guy. Which seems very open i.e. that what will be will be.....which kind of doesn't answer my specific question about whether these people are involved. Or is it about the universe providing that for me IF that is what I truly want???

I should be honest too and say that I've wanted this connection for so long now, and I had a chance over 2 years ago to meet and work with one of the girls but everything went belly under because she got offended by some feedback I gave her. And regardless I really deep down didn't think her project was worthy enough for my passion and energy and standards so ultimately I bowed out before we got the chance to even meet in person and take it further. But I did come back with two offers to help out and even for us to work together on something else, so I was being very willing and friendly.....

So I'm a little torn. I do really want this connection (because of the guy initially) but also because I'd like to join with like minds and I believe these people are on my creative and social/moral level. But the ball is really in their court now because I made the last few offers and they were coldly ignored.....obviously they were still not over what I said. I really don't feel that I should or would want to make another move, or that this is what they would see as right.

In any case I published a poem on my blog site two weeks ago which really unravelled my side of the whole story these past 3 years, and how I felt about their actions and the whole confusion of everything, and how I still have some hope of reconnecting, so they have a real tangible prompt now to contact me again.....

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).