...life can be translucent

Menu

how does he feel about mom?

D

deekristen

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding this guy and my mom, i wanted to know what he wants from my mom and what his intentions are cuz if my mom gets hurt, i would kill the guy (not literally) :)

So i asked how does he feel about mom and i got 20.1 changing to 42
i couldnt quite understand the answer and asked again and got 44.6 changing to 28

After not being able to understand this one either i asked what his intentions are and i got 6.3 changing to 44...

I have a feeling i shouldnt trust ths guy... Could you please help?
D.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
How does he feel about my mom?

20.1 Boy like contemplation.

This means he does not know her very well yet.

42. Increase

He would like to know her better.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So i asked how does he feel about mom and i got 20.1 changing to 42

He seems to have a crush on her, sounds a bit like "puppy" love, rather immature but it suggests that he means no harm.

So i asked how does he feel about mom and asked again and got 44.6 changing to 28

This answer seems to be aiming at you, it appears to be quite obvious that you don't like him, but I don't think he cares about that little problem, but you seem to want to confront him and have a fight with the guy, the tension within you is ready to burst.

D

deekristen

Thank you rosada and willowfox, i really appreciate your answers. And i really dont know who is the one with child's contemplation.
And the thing is that i dont have a problem with this guy, i actually like him too, he is a very nice guy and he is very famous where i live, thats why i was concerned. I think that hate the yi is talking about is for my dad, i just dont like the guy (my dad). Cuz there is no other person that i have a negative feeling for, i just dont want mom to get hurt, thats it.
There isnt a sign of another woman or anything, is there? or should i ask that one too?

Thaks again, a lot...
D.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I was reading your question and answer as being very straight forward so in my interpretation I was assigning the man as being the one with the beginner's view. However, if you want to consider that the I Ching may be skipping over your question and speaking to you directly I could see this answer as saying that YOU are the one with the child's viewpoint. You would like to be able to label this man as good or evil and bring order to your universe just as a child would, but this approach will not get you very far. The change line leads to Increase which tells you to look for the good in this man and if you see him as not good, ask yourself what that is mirroring in you.
r.

D

deekristen

No no no this man is totally awesome, and i would like them to get to know each other and i would like things to work out, i really think he is a good guy, i just thought that the answer the yi gave me was not very positive, that was my concern. Other than that i dont have any problems with this guy, he is very nice.
I would like to understand what my dad is mirroring in me, why do i dislike him this much... anyways...
Thanks again...
D.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Well in that case I think the I Ching is just saying his intention is to get to know your mom and the family better.
As for issues with your dad, I've found it helpful to affirm, "Dad - I forgive you - Dad - I forgive you." You may not mean it, but that's okay. Just get the ideas of forgiveness and your father close together in your brain and let them bounce around - eventually they'll find a way to hook up and voila! you'll find you really do.
Best wishes!
Rosada

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
You did ask a question about his feelings so I would presume line 20.1 is actually referring to him.

Anyway when you asked a second time, So i asked how does he feel about mom and asked again and got 44.6 changing to 28, I messed this up due to not concentrating properly on the answer, a busy moment. So, disregard the previous answer that I gave for this particular question.

Lets try again,

So, line 44.6 suggests that this man has absolutely no ill intentions, the commentary says, "he holds himself above all that is low/base and will absolutely have no dealings in anything that is underhanded."

Hex 28 suggests that his feelings for your mother have reached a point where he desperately needs to tell her of his fondness for her, the show is ready to hit the road.

D

deekristen

Then YAY!!! Thanks willowfox :)
It is time for her to be happy now, she really deserves the best.
So no need for other questions to be asked than...
Thank you very much!!
D.

D

deekristen

Rosada, i just saw you reply, yeah i try doing that but really i have no intention of forgiving him. Just i dont want anything to do with him in my life, what should i try for this one, i know i haveto forgive him anyways. I ll try my best... Thanks...
D.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).