...life can be translucent

Menu

Help 46.2

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I have a major crush on this man who I don't have any contact with at the moment because I used to see him at this place where I volunteered and now he doesn't come there anymore.
I don't know what to do and am afraid of getting in major fantasy about him.
I asked what is his attitude towards me 46.2-15
Does that sound like he might go pop up in my life again?
I asked what should my correct attitude towards him be 20.1.4-25
I seriously have no clue what to do about this, should I just forget him?

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I don't see that he has any type of attitude concerning you.

As for your attitude, I think being fixated on him is not the right attitude at all because it is really just empty fascination.

easy

visitor
Reaction score
Worth a shot

For me seems to suggest that while you have no particular standing at the moment, a sincere and gentle approach would be well received though possibly thought of as unconventional. Certainly no harm would result

The 1 seems to say that your taking a superficial or immature attitude perhaps getting a little carried away with the fantasy in a manner unbefitting an i ching student ;) (I do it all the time lol).

The 4 with its 'honoured as a guest and not used a tool' tells me you need to get to know this man as at the moment he's just a tool (serves a purpose but is just an object ie fantasy) There is a person there who deserves to be treated as an honoured guest, however the relationship works out, we all need more people like that in our lives

Best of luck
Your mate,
easy

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks easy.
I thought the 46.2 reading didn't sound bad
but I was hoping it was referring to him contacting me and not the other way around.
As for 20 and using him as a tool (or object of my fantasies) I would like to get to know him better but don't have any reason to call him except to ask him if he is single (he is recently divorced) and tell him I like him! I am tempted to do this but think that it's best for me if he comes to me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).