...life can be translucent

Menu

55.3 as a course of action?

Reaction score
Hello all!

It's me again looking for answers :)

Asked how it is best to handle a tense situation with a housemate, got 55.3! Seems less of an action plan and more of a description of my current predicament, though:confused:I've seen other posts on 55.3 on this forum, but those I came across seemed to be of a descriptive as opposed to prescriptive nature, and I need an action plan!:eek:

The following interpretation is taken from one of my favourite sites www.afpc.asso.fr

Nine in the third place means:
The underbrush is of such abundance
That the small stars can be seen at noon.
He breaks his right arm. No blame.

The image is that of a progressive covering over of the sun. Here the eclipse reaches totality, therefore even the small stars can be seen at noon.

In the sphere of social relationships, this means that the prince is now so eclipsed that even the most insignificant persons can push themselves into the foreground. This makes it impossible for an able man, though he might be the right hand of the ruler, to undertake anything. It is as though his arm were broken, but he is not to blame for being thus hindered in action.

Perhaps I should ask for clarification?

Your input is very much valued, dear friends:bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, the line seems to be very action orientated, it suggests that on the next solar eclipse when nobody can see, just sneak up and break the guy's arm that would certainly give him something to worry about.

So, what it says is that your housemate believes that he has now got the upper hand in your little affair, therefore it is now you that is struggling here in the situation.
Now the plan of action is Hex 51 which says that you are going to have to spring some kind of surprise on him, literally put the fear of the devil into somehow, then you will win.

Reaction score
Dear Willowfox,

LOVE the "active" interpretation of the line - the IC does indeed suggest breaking the guy's arm, if you look at my question!:rofl:

Yup, got the point and will deal accordingly - will spring up a surprise on him in the shape and form of a new guy who's just turned up in my life:cool:

Btw, this forum would only be half alive without you ;)

Pearlescent

visitor
Reaction score
Can I just say... I too love Willowfoxes interpretations. I was not a member here when she was still active, but many, many times I've benefitted from her interpretations and have several of them written down. I wondered how someone who was obviously so insightful and well versed in the Yi could be banned, but later I did see a locked thread from a time when she got into an argument with someone that got out of hand, so I understand why she may not be around anymore. But Willowfoxes insight continues to be exceptionally helpful and enlightening, wherever she may be.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).