...life can be translucent

Menu

Need help with Hex 34 turning into 43...

beadasil

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there

I am new here, wonder if you can inspire me with your knowledgeable insights...I have had this on and off relationship with a married man that has only recently become a little more intense (after two years of friendship basically).

I have asked whether he will finally break up with his wife to start a proper, decent relationship with me (because I would prefer to give him up completely than being his other woman for long, even at this stage).

I got 34 with line 5 that turns into 43.

Is this reason for jubilation or honourable calm?

I would appreciate any help.:)..

Bea

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
This does indeed suggest that he can do it if stops his stubborn holding out, if her were just to relax and simply let go then all would be well and he could then get a divorce.

You need to give him an ultimatum and that should spur him into action.

beadasil

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind help.

I have been reading your replies to other people and you seem to be having this divination method down to a 'T'.

Thanks again, your explanation makes a lot of sense. He has been stubborn into wanting to hold on to something that does not make him happy, I have seen the changes this has had on his personality over the years. I have been a friend in order to let him figure things out by himself but since this "feeling" I had for him never subsided and my "holding out" was making me unhappy too, I recently decided to "dive", hoping that it might get him out of my system. It didnt and I found out that he also has always had deep feelings for me.

So, now's the time. I aint becoming somebody's mistress for too long. It is not fair on any of the parties involved. Especially me and his wife.

Respect, Fox!

Bea xx

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I would not ignore this interpretation of 34.5 -43 posted by diamanda
The poster asked:
What kind of future?
34:5 - it will continue to feel as if you're butting your head against a brick wall.
43 - unless you make a clear resolution to put this behind you.
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=6438
I got this reading once about a job and I thought it looked hopeful but the job didn't turn out and I am happy it didn't. i put that job behind me.

Of course the question is always who is the person that is encountering the brick wall, is it referring to you and your hope for him to get a divorce or does it refer to his hopes for a divorce?
But, not based on the i ching but just from observation about woman who have affairs with married men they can get strung along for years by the man and he will never leave his wife and if the first mistress gets fed up he will continue to have affairs with different woman without leaving his wife.
Of course, there are always exceptions to any rule.

beadasil

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Susan

Thank you for your interpretation too. I'll obviously see what happens.

Bea :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).