...life can be translucent

Menu

Music and/or sounds

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Initially i had the same reaction, but then I thought: "Again somebody to tell me that I should switch off my mind". I dislike pleas for mindlessness, certainly as a musician. I'd not get one funky note straight if I followed chacha's wild suggestion and he would have nothing to listen to if musicians throughout the ages had not minded;)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
is this thread one of them zen koan things...cuz its making no sense to me....unless i shift my perception of reality just a little to the right, left, upside down,,,,,aaargh,,urggh......

pop ! :eek:

I'm Enlightened ! :rofl:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I can't be, i feel exactly the same

:hide:

i thought it would be better than this

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Initially i had the same reaction, but then I thought: "Again somebody to tell me that I should switch off my mind". I dislike pleas for mindlessness, certainly as a musician. I'd not get one funky note straight if I followed chacha's wild suggestion and he would have nothing to listen to if musicians throughout the ages had not minded;)

what was chachas wild suggestion, I really wanna know ? I thought chacha was a girl anyway..oh i get it chachas wild suggestion was to 'not mind' ? I can be slow sometimes...since my enlightenment

Last edited:

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Yep, chacha wants us not to mind and it seems he hit target with you ...
So there you are, blissed out before your proper time, utterly confused, poor guy ...
Relax, get a cold beer, it's weekend, consider three days before and after the event (etc) and let us know the score, okay?:D

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, chacha wants us not to mind and it seems he hit target with you ...
So there you are, enlightenment before your proper time, poor guy ...
Relax, get a cold beer, it's weekend, consider three days before and after the event and let us know the outcome, okay?:D

i'm female so probably not really eligible for enlightenment but i may be born male next time around though i was hoping not be reborn...i really was...but ...

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
With all these funky names I can never tell the males from the females, except for bamboo ...

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:rofl:
Thanks for the good laugh! Made my day.

chacha1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everybody...

Sorry for the confusion. I started this thread then, attempted to delete it because it seemed a little strange when I read it again after some time. The original question I asked was -has anyone ever consulted the Yi when listening to peaceful sounds or music? Yesterday, I consulted it when listening to music that calms me and I received a response that I was immediately able to understand. I know one has to be careful with music because it can stir intense emotions, but I listened to something peaceful and it seemed to allow me to "peel off" the top layer of my consciousness. P.s. I am a woman, and I never intended any wild suggestions...I just had an experience that I thought was interesting, wanted to share it, was curious to know if others had experienced the same, then- felt weird about it and tried to erase it!

Last edited:

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Brian Eno

End good all good. Try this one. Has kept me calm for 29
ref=dp_image_0
years.

488a70b2cef99

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,