...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I proceed with my new project

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

I would like to proceed with a new project I am just wondering if this is favourable?

55.1.2>32

I see line 1 as very positive but am unsure about line 2 this line is confusing

Line 2 could this mean i really need to focus?

32 in this case would mean to me stay on course (i like 32)

Its an important question any ideas from an outside perspective.

Merry Xmas
Steve

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve
32 says to stay on course with what you have planned - so if this project is a continuation of previous work then you look to be sailing the right course.
55.1 - clear thought and decisive action have brought you to this place.....so keep the ball rolling and don't get carried away by getting big ideas. More of the same is the medicine to take here.
55.2 - Follow the things you believe in. Trust yourself and your ability to carry this through, however pay due regard to all that you need to and don't go out on a limb.

Hope this outside perspective assists you, although it really is your perspective that wiillmake the most of this project for you.

Be well
Mike.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Mike

Cheers for the reply it does make some sense

32 in a way I am staying on course because this project is a similar vein as to what i have been doing but also it is a new project and is taking a different road, I mean I could get my previous contract back but that wont be till march at the earliest, I am just wondering if the Yi is telling me to be patient in relation to my old contract as I could get it back beacuse if i do they will be paying us to re-do it thats a fact
also I have had a positive reading on the topic
. So not quite sure if I am just pushing ahead or taking a new road and it is a concern it may take allot to get off the ground.
The thing is that if it was successful it would be 100% mine.

In relation to the first line I need to keep my cash flow going but at the same time dont get any big ideas maybe I should invent a smaller project until I know what is happening with my old contract.

Then from what you are saying about the second line dont go out on a limb, I am starting to think that maybe its not the right time unless I can simplify the project.

Maybe thats it .....go ahead as long it doest get too complicated...try to keep it simple and solid

If anyone else would like to add anything ,,please do

Steve..

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
steve, using your reading and doing the teps of change , the following results are indicated , quoting Lise' site:

Initial 9 : Meeting the associated lords. For ten days, no fault. To proceed brings honor.
Abundance is a question of following a guideline. It may start with an impulsive action, but after that it needs continuance. A great harvest needs hard and steady work, reliable cooperation and time. So if you find an ally, stick to him, work together. Do not change your course or enter new ventures, but go on the way you are going.
(more about lines 1 and 4 HERE)
(Changes to hex.62)

6 at 2: Passing by one's grandfather. Meeting one's grandmother. Not reaching to one's chief. Meeting his servant. Without fault.
The high road is not always the best road. Playing it safe may give a smaller result, but it is a certain one, and it might even be a road to the bigger result. Follow your own standards, not those of others, the world, or whatever else which is not truly yours.
(Changes to hex.32)

32 says keep to your course, endure persevere. I think it is a favorable reading

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).