...life can be translucent

Menu

positive relationship

G

goddessliss

Hi,

A number of you have been following my story and I thank you.
At last I don't feel the desperate need to fill my void with a relationship however I do hope to have another partner one day in which a healthy and positive relationship exists.
So I asked the IChing

What do I need to do to bring a new positive relationship into my life Hex 55.1.2.3>40

At the moment I am doing yoga and meditation at least 3 days a week and this is helping me immensely as I am starting to see things clearer so as I go I wld like to be able to clear whatever 'rubbish' I have/had that brought in a not so positive relationship in the past.

Blessings,
Melissa

D

diamanda

What do I need to do to bring a new positive relationship into my life Hex 55.1.2.3>40
(...) I wld like to be able to clear whatever 'rubbish' I have/had that brought in a not so positive relationship in the past.

Hi Melissa,

The way i see the answer, it's telling you that:

55:1 - some relationships simply have a shorter expiry date, 'not a mistake'.
55:2 - often, no matter how sincere and true and good we are, others may not be.
55:3 - accidents do happen, and often external factors (people, circumstances,
etc) obscure and break a relationship.

40, breathe a sigh of relief, get rid.

So overall, i don't think you need to do anything in particular. Even if you manage
to make yourself "perfect", the majority of people around are not. Plus some
relationships are meant to last less, and some more. Breathe a sigh of relief and
try not to beat yourself over past failed ones, try not to obsess with perfection.
Hidden lines here are 62:2 (it's ok to meet other people too, not just mr Prince!),
and 32:3 (do not forego your own character and nature, strive to be who you are).
My dad used to tell me, "I know you are a very good driver, but never forget other
people may not be as good, always keep an eye out".

G

goddessliss

Ah! Thanku for replying diamanda and thanku for the wonderful insight - finally it is all starting to make a bit of sense.

Blessings,
Melissa

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).