...life can be translucent

Menu

What Forces Are At Work in my Relationship with E?

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
I asked this question tonight. I did not know if I should choose Hillary's translation or Legge Translation. SO i GOT BOTH?

Hillarys translation -

Primary Hex Relating Hex

Hexigram 41, Decreasing The same on this side?

_______
__ __
__ __
__ __
_______
_______

Legges Translation -

Primary Hex Relating Hex

41.Sun/Decreasing The same on this side?

_________
_________ above Ken
_____ ____
_____ ____
_____ ____
_________ below Tui
_________

did i do this wrong? how can both sides be the same?

please advise.

on the bottom of the Legge translation, is shows a season - Fall

i saved this reading in my Favorites. could you please explain what this all means? thank you for your help. how come the previous I-Ching reading i did had two different sides and this one had the same on both sides?

strange....would like to know what forces are at work in this relationship.:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
sides ? do you mean sides of the computer screen when you did a virtual toss ?

I would think there were two 'sides' before because you had changing lines in the primary hexagram giving you a second hexagram..and in this, your latest answer you have no changing lines so only have the primary hexagram

You got 41 unchanging

Its a time to decrease passions and involvments, to reduce your involvement in the relationship. Its a simple straightforward answer IMO. The 'forces at work' are those of lessening involvement, decrease. Reduce emotions..or emotions are reduced around the whole thing

What answer you get isn't dependent on whether you use Hilarys commentary or Legges commnetary. 41 is your answer in both

Last edited:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Decrease my involvement

yes, this is what i have been doing.

when i cast the i ching, the same hex was on both sides

what does that mean?

did i do this wrong? what about the other side? should'nt it be different?:bows:

What about the forces at work here? what does it mean? other than decreasing myself from the relationship? all that verbage that was said in the reading:bows:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
OK, since i need to see the two different sides here, i casted it again. a virtual toss. wanting to see more clearly both sides.

this is what i got. and forgive me, but this is important to me and i want to see if having both sides would give me a better reading of Why I should decrease something that is so important.

In Legge reading translation -

Primary Hexagram- Relating Hexagram

38. Kuei/Opposition 21. Shih Ho/Biting Through

____ ___________
_ __ above Li ____ _____ above Li
____ ___________
__ __ ____ _____
_____ Below Tui ____ ____ below Chen
_____ ___________

Now, maybe this will tell me why in my previous reading it said so many good things and why this might tell me bad things. what do i have to learn from this? the forces at work? Then, if this reading is telling me to Decrease my involvement with E then what and who was my other reading talking about? that is what i ment when i asked, should i be centering my question about how I am in a relationsup with "X" like , use a name? its all too confusing for me, but i would like to learn if casting the question again, and getting two different sides was the right thing to do.

i thought i did it wrong before. but yes, I have been decreasing myself from this relationship just wanted to know what forces were behing this.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
In Hex 41 you have two forces at work, you have mountain over lake. Lake is your emotional excitement and mountain is the force of stillness. So, you need to curb your excitement, return to your natural and ordinary way of life, do not put great expectations into the relationship, therefore remain calm and wait to see what happens come August.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
August?

I thank you for giving me some more clarity. this was very important to me either way but i know that i have to have Patience/Restraint. Let it Go For A While, this relationship was met up again, after over 33 years, with a BANG, It was a shock to both of us. So i was also told to have patience and after a while, it would start up again, refresh and anew.

Now, when you said August.....is that what it shows...The Fall. so you can tell which seasons something can occur?

so something will transpire in the FALL? hmmmmm

thank you so much everyone for helping me....thank you

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).