...life can be translucent

Menu

repeated answers 38.6 > 54 and 16.4 > 2

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm in a challenging phase of my emotional life and I perceive the Y is mirroring me my blinds-spots because I am getting exactly the same answers for different relationships/people.

Precisely as they are blind-spots and I have difficulty reading them, I wonder if you care to share your knowledge with me:

I am currently single and trying to let go of a big love who just disappeared one day, like that. I am trying to let new people get closer but I admit trust is now a big issue.

About this guy who was disappeared until very recently (Willowfox, once again you were right, he did got back in touch in April, just as you said he would...!)
I asked in February - as I admit I do each month since he left:

"Is there anything I can do inner and outer throughout the month of February in order to promote a favorable reencounter with M ?"
16.4 > 2

Meanwhile I was getting very close to my dance teacher at the time, very slowly, and it felt good (but...trust!), so I asked:

"This approximation feels somewhat strange and full of hidden agendas - where is this friendship heading to?" again, 16.4 > 2

Sure enough shortly after that I discovered he has a girlfriend and he was somehow hiding her from me (there goes building trust...). I stepped away from his classes for a while but at some point felt I was loosing way too much because he is a tremendous teacher and just came back.

But my unconscious got the best out of me and I had some sort of panic attack after his lesson, lost motor control, lost sight, the whole ordeal. I was so ashamed of myself that I decided not to go back to his classes, nor see him again. I put an end to "it" (whatever "it" was)
Nevertheless I asked:

"Please give me an image of what just happened at B's class and its consequences?"

38.6 > 54

And then I had no teacher to work with, so I went into another school to meet a teacher that was always inviting me to work with him, and we hit it off quite well, and there is some chemistry even, and he seems to like me.
But again he is the typical latin-gigolo-womenizer caricature, and I am growing fond of him slowly, but struggling with trust.

Last night I asked,

"Before this guy turns into yet another Boogie-Man may I just ask if there are benefits in a romantic involvement with him?"
And again... 38.6 > 54

Sorry for the lengthy explanation. It just overwhelms me that these were almost all man/love/relationship questions i asked in the last 2 months and I got the same answers....
They are different scenarios but they all refer to man-woman dynamics with a lot of hidden agendas and mistrust, but also magnetism and desire. I want to let someone new in, but I can't seem to be able to overcome the unexplainable ending of the missing guy...

What are your views on this?

I could also share my own interpretations, but it's already so lenghty (sorry) and i admit they are very manipulated by my contraction around the idea of a reencounter with Guy1 (the missing one). So I want to read 16.4 as "partners join suddenly. No doubt" - but then it makes no sense that there was lying and rupture with professorB.

I'm also very curious about this mutation into 54, (both teachers) which for me means romantic involvement in situations I am not their emotional center. In professorB makes sense, he has a girlfriend, but with professorC... I don't know. Maybe he is hiding a girlfriend also!

God, clearly confused... appreciate your insights... :bows:

Yoana :blush:

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Before this guy turns into yet another Boogie-Man may I just ask if there are benefits in a romantic involvement with him?" 38.6 > 54

You look to this man with mistrusting eyes, like he is after your soul or something, but he isn't a bad guy but remember that every relationship has the chance to go wrong at sometime, and therefore it takes vigilance to at least down play any problems that may arise in the future, and another thing, it won't last. The benefits are that you get a man, but like any latin, gigolo type, you just got to watch them.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, WF. To be honest this third guy is the least of my worries. I admit I don't really see myself falling in love with him so in a way he can womanize all he wants... and now if you confirm it's not made to last, my excitement grows even paler...

But how come the same line with the previous teacher? That one I was much more attached to, and now it seems he is out of my life for good, despite that 16.4...

... any insightful comment on the missing (also 16.4) guy? ;-)

Thanks
Y

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).