...life can be translucent

Menu

readings from the upcoming year

urbansparrow

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all

I am a novice to the book and have a question: could you read moving lines one after the other? the reason for asking is that i received 54.1.4.5.6 with opposing results in a reading for the year 2013. So my natural thought is that it sees different moment of the reading, in time.
Thank you for clarifying this! :bows:

Elisabeth

Last edited:

urbansparrow

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry I just realised I mislabeled the post, should be moved to shared readings.. could you please help me??

thanks!

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Urbansparrow

I am not sure what you mean by "opposing results." What is opposing what?

As far as the reading itself, it depends on what the context is, but if my calculations are right, the hexagram turns into hexagram fifty nine. I also notice that with all the changing lines, there are none that properly correspond with any others. There is a possibility, and only a possibility, for without any context on this, I don't know whether it could apply or not, but I see a possibility of divorce. Or to a lesser extent, a possibility of a rearrangement of relationship of any given kind, losing a friend here, gaining another elsewhere. Just a general change in the social structure.

Before I go further, as far as your question about whether each line could predict a later time period, a progression, the answer is yes, it could, but once again it depends on the context.

In terms of the social welfare of any given nation, this could be a time of trouble and shifting alliances, (and I can fairly well assure everyone, this will be the case next year and beyond), the possibility of the increase of war, and shifting and changing in terms of the world's leaders and countries involved. (I, however, do not put a lot of stock in the asking of these types of questions as they affect the world and not just the querent.)

One note here. In W/B's version of the I Ching, the commentary in book three for hexagram fifty four says, "...means the beginning and the end of humanity." That does not mean the end of the world, but for those who are not yet aware, it will soon become apparent that we are entering a radical new age, and nation states will not look anything like they have in the past. The entire landscape will be different, as hexagram fifty nine speaks of the dissolution of some things so that others can come together. There will be a radical shift within most human hearts as well. I am only saying this will be starting next year, and pick up steam later on.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).