...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 37.3.5 Finding a home

dancing flame

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I've not posted on this site for a while so I do hope you'll be ok to give me feedback on my reading.

I'm currently between homes staying with a friend while I look for a new place but its been very difficult and there have a lots of obstacles in my way. I'm one step away from being homeless as I can't rely on the generosity of friends much longer, and I'm desparate to have my own space with all my things around me. It feels like I've been living out of a suitcase and moving around for a long time though its only been a few months. Today I asked the I Ching, What is in the way of me having my own home? and got 37.3.5. I can understanding this in relation to family dynamics but I'm finding it hard to relate it to myself as an individual and my need for a physical home. I'd really appreciate if you'd be kind enough to offer me some wisdom and insight. Many thanks and blessings to you all.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
This reading suggests that you might stabilize your situation by speaking with your own family members, perhaps your sister (if you have one) or your mother. Be honest and let them know that you are on the edge of desperation.
:)

dancing flame

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Ginnie,

My parents are no longer alive and most of my family live abroad. The only sister I have in this country lives hundreds of miles away in another town with her husband and children so it wouldn't be feasible for me to call on her. She knows my situation but there's nothing much she can do. She lives in the remote countryside and I live in the city which is where I need to be. I guess what I'm trying to understand is what is blocking me internally and what do I need to change within myself that would allow things to flow.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hi
I infer from your post that is not a practical problem ( i.e money or rental that don't fit you) Is that right ?
What you say about family dynamics makes sense. 37.3.5 changes to 27 . Maybe the obstacle has to do with what kind of nourishment you expect from having a home of your own and what values you attach to that. Seems that a part of you might not want a home ( maybe 37.3 reasons) and that inhibits you to be the 37.5 king.

if i were you I would just play with the words : home and nourishment.... might come out something interesting.

From that reading the word "nostalgia" pop in my mind.

hope it helps a bit

dancing flame

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Anemos,

Thanks for taking time to reply.

There are practicalities involved around money and not being able to afford the kind of home I want so that would fit with 27 being about nourishment. However, I believe the external always reflects the internal so whatever the practical problems are I'm trying to understand them in terms of what inside of me (thoughts, beliefs around self-worth, deservability) is stopping me from having a home of my own.

37 is about family/relationships but my question is about a home so that's what I'm not clear on.

Blessings to you.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Dancing flame

Thank you too for your active engagement on your thread :)

I see "home" as a safe base that offers comfort and security and the "strength" to go "outside" and explore. In that respect there are similarities with family/relationships and our inner home too. That's why I see "home" in 37 which is a bit different than in 24 in some aspects yet I can see similarities too.

Reading your thoughts ,i feel we are talking about the same thing. I wouldn't generalize the idea that all the times external difficulties point to internal matter but many time this is the case , however i can agree that sometime we should be a bit suspicious, if you like, on how much external factors are solely the causes .

best wishes

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Another way to "read" those lines might be a hint for evaluate again the way you approach the house hunting and the issues around it. Maybe there are resources that there are out there and you don't know or not consider about it which probably solve some of the problems.. the practical ones i mean ...

there is the aspect of lightnes/severity in 37.3 which might shed some light in your requiry

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Old flame , do not respond

Jesus, there’s house hunting here and no updating :deadhorse:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom