...life can be translucent

Menu

Another "lost" object - 27.1

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't find a folder of papers at home which I use frequently. I only had time to look very quickly, because I had to hurry leave. While I was at my destination, I continued to worry about the folder. I thought I remembered the last time I'd used it, and also thought I remembered that I had pulled it from its spot, looked at something inside it, and put it right back. And yet it wasn't there. I then wondered if I'd confused it with a different folder of roughly the same color, taken it with me in my bag, and possibly left it somewhere. (Although one folder is noticeably fatter and more decrepit than the other, the color is not identical, they're really not that easy to mix up, and I had the second folder right there with me.)

I had access to a computer at my destination, and did a quick reading on Clarity's free reading page: "Where is the folder?"

I got 27.1:

"Giving up your own spirit tortoise,
Gazing at me with jaws hanging down - pitfall."
(Hilary Barrett)

I thought, well, it's yelling at me for asking a stupid question. (Sigh.)

When I got home, I looked again for the folder. It was exactly where it was supposed to be. It wasn't one iota out of place. My eyes had simply skipped over it.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hey that's a good one for the 'aha' answers thread.....

...but also on the positive side there isn't just yelling here. Yi is pointing out that you have a magic tortoise. :D That magic tortoise is your own magic power, your mojo....here your awareness/ memory...it's your own power in some form.

We can 'hear' Yi in different ways. What if Yi wasn't yelling but whispering "Hey Lisa, you don't need me for this, you already know. Don't hand your power over to me...it's yours. Don't forget your tortoise as well as your folder"

To complete this message if the universe provides you with a tortoise in some form...plastic or pendant or keyring or anything you might hold it as a reminder symbol when looking for lost things. You could programme it. Keep your eye out for tortoises.

If that sounds bonkers I think Karcher or Hilary or both once spoke of 'fixing the omen', a 32ish thing to do. That is when one gets an answer one wants to incorporate into daily life, an answer that one wants to make changes with, then perhaps this kind of thing can be called 'fixing the omen', making it real, bringing it into your life

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
...but also on the positive side there isn't just yelling here. Yi is pointing out that you have a magic tortoise. :D

Okay...:eek:...that never once occurred to me, even after I found the folder. I still thought Yi had been rolling its eyes at me, if not for asking a completely stupid question, then for overlooking a perfectly obvious folder right in the spot it belonged.

I think I will label today, The Day Trojina Showed Me Perspective on Several Things, Which I Had Sorely Lacked.

(I actually do have a favorite toy turtle which I got when I was little. It's too big for carrying around in a pocket, though. But the idea does not sound bonkers :).)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).