...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I have a boyfriend this year?

kiching00

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Happy new year!! So it's offically 2015 now, and one of the things I would like to have this year is luck in finding some romance.

I asked yi, will I find a boyfriend this year and invest in a long term relationship with him, and I got the answer hexagran 10.6 to 58.

Line 6

‘Observing the footsteps, blessings from the ancestors.
They come full circle: good fortune from the source.’

Could anyone help me interpret the answer to this question? :)

Thank you all :) best of luck to everyone this year as well!

Madmaxmel

visitor
Reaction score
Line 6:
You probably have good experience in previous relationships, and what features you would like to see in the future man. Use the images and be clear what kind of man you want. That's what you create in your mind is realized in due course, as long as you are optimistic (hex 58) about the opportunities. Daydream, feel, and be happy and believe that the universe is bringing you the options. And soon: Good fortune from the source :)

Sorry if my English was bad, i am from Finland.

M

MoonCatcher

Well the hex 10 - is about you being single and putting up with the drought. 58 is about serenity.

The Yi is telling you - in my view... to not put pressure on yourself to find a boyfriend. Mr Right will come along if you don't pursue the issue too aggressively or with the energy of "need".

Line 6 is very good. It means that your waiting comes to an end.

So in short. Yes.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Mooncatcher has nailed it I think, though I'd say it's not necessarily an indication as to whether this is a "Yes" or a "No". Perhaps the Yi is suggesting by looking back honestly and with no BS about your past relationships and your role in them, you'll be in a much better position to achieve that resonance with another. It's a great response.

It's easy to find a romantic relationship but I think the kind of relationship that lasts usually arrives when we've sincerely looked at ourselves and our past (10.6) and made the required changes or adjustments. (fan yao 58.6 = seductions, base desires and/or illusions). Then it has the potential to just happen in the most unexpected ways. And luck doesn't feature.

So, I won't wish you luck (maybe you've tackled any needed changes?) but I will wish you all the best in your "quest". :)

kiching00

visitor
Reaction score
No, I was single all year. However, I did receive a lot of transformation and growth that brought me closer manifesting a healthy relationship.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).