...life can be translucent

Menu

20.6>8 and 64.2.4>23

diydef

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am somewhat new to here - have been observing the shared readings section for quite a few years now, it helped with a lot of insight, but this is my first post, so I'd like to greet everyone and thank for the help I have already acquired here. I have some experience with consulting I Ching, but it still leaves me confused very often - must say I enjoy that. Just recently I have come to a difficult moment in life and of course I'm craving for some answers. <spoiler> this is gonna be a relationship question</spoiler>
Me and my wife coming from different countries have been living apart and far away from each other for the last 8 or so months - we study in different countries and are soon to reunite. at the moment I'm in my home country and she is in hers. In a few weeks I'm going to visit her and after the summer we were to come back to where I'm now and where both of us have been living most of the time we're married. We have a few years' history of strong ups and downs but to my understanding we managed to get through the heavier parts so it was quite a shock to me when I found out that my wife is presumably pregnant with another person(which turned out not true - faulty pregnancy test). She did not tell me that personally and did not admit she is seeing someone (although we agreed that is ok both ways as long as we stick to mutually agreed upon rules which she broke-and this actually made me consult the oracle as now I am afraid that she might not be honest in other issues also), but out of what I know of the situation it is hard to tell what is her view of this threesome situation so I asked "does she already know what she wants to do?" answer was 20.6 > 8 and second question was "does she see the other person as someone that could offer her life perspectives or just a temporary crush?" answer 64.2.4. > 23. as often this leaves me in confusion - these questions are not about myself but another person and the context includes three people. For ex. both me and the other person my wife is close with could be the ones being on time of the gathering or late for it (me as I am already in relationship with her for a long time but still missing out on what's happening with her now, the other person the other way round) etc. would not like to internalize these questions too much as I am asking about another person's perspective and am also aware that this might be a bit unsuccessful but am still very curious of your advice. Thanks:bows:

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi
I was looking at the first cast 20.6>8, I just found a thread that I started funny enough it was about a new business idea, luckily i updated the thread and wrote how it all worked out, there are quite a few comments there you may want to check it and relate it to what you are going through. The oracle is reflecting the situation back at you, if you picture yourself in a tower or high place looking at this situation you are in. You above and the action is below in someways you dont have control in what is happening although you can sort of see it, Do you know for sure she is seeing someone else? I think you need to know that before you can make any real progress

Steve

D

diamanda

Hi diydef and welcome.

does she already know what she wants to do?
20.6 > 8

I don't think she thinks too much ahead. She lives for the moment.
She feels good where she is, with whoever is near her... sorry, obviously that is not you I'm afraid...

does she see the other person as someone that could offer her life perspectives or just a temporary crush?
64.2.4. > 23

She doesn't know - she's taking it slow, she is not making any drastic decisions for now.
Line 64.4 is enigmatic - at some point one of the 3 people involved will demand a clear-cut decision.
The result will be that one of the three will split from the 'trio'.
So, in conclusion, I believe that it will be either you or the other guy (or both) who will demand a solution.
She has not taken any such decisions, and will not do so until she's really forced.

Does this make sense? You are familiar with her character, is she in general an indecisive person?

diydef

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the insights I will give all this a second thought and post back on how I reflect on it. Generally it does fit to how she seems to re/act in such situations. Much appreciated!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).