...life can be translucent

Menu

Medical concern 9.2.6 -> 63

compass

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I must say at the start that I apologize if there's too much information revealed here.

I have hiatal hernia, which is not too severe. I take medication when I need it, which is once every few days. Last year I had a camera down the throat all the way into my stomach which showed everything was fine--I just needed to continue to take my medication as needed.

However, in the past 3 days, I've had black stools (which could be a sign of a variety of things) and realized I needed to see the doctor, so I've booked an appointment for this afternoon.

In the meantime, I asked the I Ching about it: is it of concern and I got hex 31 unchanging. I tried to understand that while trying not to get panicky about my health. Already I was thinking I should limit a few things in my diet (which on the wole is very good) in the meantime, as I had a very spicy meal a few days ago,

So I cast again, asking 'Is my bowel problems a difficult/bad situation?' and got 9.2.6 -> 63. I wondered whether line 6 was indicating I've done what I need to in booking an appointment and making a mental list of what to immediately remove from my diet, etc. My worry is that this is a sign of a bad problem.

Thanks in advance for your advice. :bows:
Best,
Compass

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

Line 6 for me is usually auspicious, i would agree with you that yes there is success in what you have done thus far however i would continue and follow things through. Dont rest on your laurels basically, but from line 6 you are taking the right steps.
The warning i believe is dont sit back, follow it through other words very good start.

63 I believe could be that you have used your instincts so to speak and moved in the correct way.

I have had the line 6 many times in business and it has meant that I have made ground but keep going.
Its at least the correct path.

Steve

mholden1969

visitor
Reaction score
Technically a hiatal hernia can cause abdominal bleeding.
Usually, these are quite severe, and it doesn't appear that yours is.

Your hexagram (9.2.6-63) to me says that you need to let things be for now; both lines talk about restraint. This could very well mean that in a few days or weeks this problem of yours will subside.

compass

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Technically a hiatal hernia can cause abdominal bleeding.
Usually, these are quite severe, and it doesn't appear that yours is.

Your hexagram (9.2.6-63) to me says that you need to let things be for now; both lines talk about restraint. This could very well mean that in a few days or weeks this problem of yours will subside.

Yes, my bleeding is where the oesophagus meets the stomach. My doctor has doubled my meds and put me on a very bland diet, which I'm very happy to take up. My biggest struggle is the dizziness, possibly being borderline anaemic because of this--I'm not normally. The doctor inferred it would be a few days or weeks till this resolves, so I'm very happy to let things be for now. Thanks for the advice.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).