...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship in 2017? 15 <2,4> 32

N

nAstWr

I am impatient, I can't help asking about the new year!

So, here is my question about my personal life in 2017:
Will I have a relationship in 2017?
hexagram 15 changing lines 2 and 4 to 32

The judgment of 15 according to Blofeld:
Modesty brings success. The Superior Man is able to carry affairs through to completion.
carrying affair through to completion..I can't understand the lines of 15, they talk about modesty that comes to expression and everything furthers when you act with modesty(4th line). Hexagram 32 is very auspicious for long lasting relationships as I read on the forum but I don't really see a clear answer that shows relationship.
So I am confused.

Any help is really appreciated!:bows:

freimuth

visitor
Reaction score
I am impatient, I can't help asking about the new year!

So, here is my question about my personal life in 2017:
Will I have a relationship in 2017?
hexagram 15 changing lines 2 and 4 to 32

The judgment of 15 according to Blofeld:
Modesty brings success. The Superior Man is able to carry affairs through to completion.
carrying affair through to completion..I can't understand the lines of 15, they talk about modesty that comes to expression and everything furthers when you act with modesty(4th line). Hexagram 32 is very auspicious for long lasting relationships as I read on the forum but I don't really see a clear answer that shows relationship.
So I am confused.

Any help is really appreciated!:bows:

The hexagram seems to bode well. It suggests that continuous effort is required (line 2 and 4) to achieve the goal. Also, a well-balanced attitude - some realistic insight in what one is and thus should expect - can also aid in bringing the process to fruition. Best of luck!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).