...life can be translucent

Menu

30.1.3.4 > 23 Where is my package?

leonine

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all, I ordered a specialty order from a jewelry maker that took months to complete. Then it was sent, but should have arrived about 3 weeks ago. I've been emailing back and forth with the vendor. I don't think this is a rip-off by any means, I just want to know what happened to my package.

I asked the iching that question and got a hexagram I wouldn't wholly expect:

Hexagram 30 Clarity...Other titles: The Clinging, The Symbol of Brightness and of Separateness, Flaming Beauty, Radiance, Fire, The Net, Allegiance, The Cosmic Mean, Synergy, Sunlight, Perception, Pertaining to Comprehension, The Light, Consciousness, Lucidity
- Interestingly, this bit of jewelry incorporates the Sun as part of it's design

line 1 Liu: The footsteps are confused. If one is cautious, no blame. [Everyone should watch his steps so that he doesn’t injure his feet.]
- huh... does this say the idiot postal service f-d this up in some way? Sent to the wrong place etc etc etc ?

Line 3 Liu: Under the light of the setting sun, one sings without beating the pot, bemoaning one's old age. Misfortune.
- huh, don't like the 'misfortune' bit

Line 4: Liu: It comes abruptly; it burns up, dies, and is cast aside.
- What?

With the changing hexagram being 23
DISINTEGRATION
Other titles: Splitting Apart, The symbol of Falling or Flaying, Peeling Off, Decay, Flaying, Stripping Away, Intrigue, Deterioration, Collapse, Fracturing, Tearing, Disintegration, Ruin, Unraveling, "Can refer to a physical parting. Making a secure foundation." -- D.F. Hook

This cost $100, so I'm going to be very irritated if it was lost. The vendor is looking for a receipt but hasn't gotten back to me. as there was no shipping option, I am thinking it wasn't sent certified (and therefore un-traceable and un-ensured)

What do you guys think? I think this is reading like it was lost and I'm f-d.

O

oceangirl

Sounds more to me that the vendor started on the piece got confused how to do it due to inexperience pur it aside because he just couldn't work it out and forgot about it. Hex 23 removed it from his mind and sight.

The other possibility is someone Stripped Away the packaging and brought it out into the light and has maybe taken it for themselves.

Last edited:

leonine

visitor
Reaction score
so I asked "will I receive this piece of jewelry?" and got hexagram 35 unchanging... interesting, as the Sun is mentioned many times within it. I got an email back from the jeweler, apparently the package was sent back to him stamped "addresse unknown", and he asked me to confirm my adress... which was strange as the address I confirmed was the exact same one that I had originally sent. I asked him for his paypal dress so I could send $8 so that he can resend it priority mail (and thus certified). So we will see.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).