...life can be translucent

Menu

What if I moved to that city? 38.56 > 58

leighl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been in my new city for half a year now and really like it, but last weekend I went to visit a friend in another great city and have had it on my mind since. I really like where I live, but I just wanted to ask Yi out of curiousity-- what if I moved there? 38.5.6 >58. Does this mean that city is not a good match for me, as if it is my polar opposite? Or does it maybe reflect an internal polarizing?

5- Why would going on be wrong?
6- Going on meets the rain, and so there is good fortune.
Hilary's remarks on line 6 give me pause-- "Isolated and alone as an orphan, you are acutely aware of how easily you could be hurt. You see nightmare visions; everything seems to be just another omen of ugliness and fear; there is an all-consuming mistrust."-- sure sounds like the beginning of a movie after moving to a new, big city.

Very curious for any input! I will say that part of what I loved was being with a good friend for the weekend. My friendships here are still developing and it felt "homey" in a way to be with someone who knows me well. I'm not saying I would move right away or even any time very soon or even at all, but what if I did go?

D

diamanda

What if I moved to that city? 38.5.6 > 58

Legge translates the commentary on line 38.5:
'With his hereditary minister (he unites closely and easily) as if he were biting through a piece of skin:' - his going forward will afford ground for congratulation.
Sounds good and easy.

On the other hand, you've got line 38.6, which imo describes the city where you are now. You feel isolated and full of mistrust. But things are not as bad as they seem, and eventually you'll have good fortune in your city as well.

58 (exchange) shows the need to weigh the two options. It will be good and easy in the other city, it will be good but initially hard in your city. Hidden line 10.6 advises to complete all the steps first. So all in all, I'd say give your city a few more chances, it might yet deliver some 'rain'.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).