...life can be translucent

Menu

Please please please help! 7.3.4->32 will i be able to submit and defend my dissertat

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
Please please please help! 7.3.4->32 will i be able to submit and defend my dissertat

The question is will i be able to submit and defend my dissertation and the i ching is 7 with lines 3 and 4 changing to 32.

I am having problems with the communication with my professor, and with general anxiety and nervousness about the quality of my work, my progress and do not feel any support nor benevolence and am afraid that he (my professor) will just tell me to f%ck off and go away. He does not answer my emails (granted he is super busy, but it makes me feel overwhelmed with nervousness).

Can someone explain this hexagram, is this good omen or bad omen?

thank you very much in advance.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi viloletka,

"Will i be able to submit and defend my dissertation?"
7.3.4 to 32 ~ Yes, if you march through with determination.

Line 3 says that anxiety, anticipatory dread, chronic what-if-ing, etc, are all forms of carrying your own corpse around with you everywhere you go ~ it's a lot of extra work on top of the rigor required to complete a doctoral program.

However, line 4 says that you will still be able to safely complete the process, even if you carry some level of anxiety with you the whole way.

In response to anxiety, some people over-function and others withdraw into paralysis ~ know yourself ~ and keep marching through it to your goal.

If your professor remains elusive to email, then be prepared to ring him up on the phone, or to march on over to his office during office hours.

You wouldn't be in the doctoral program unless you were really sharp to begin with ~ just stay persistently ingenious when you encounter obstacles along the way.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).