...life can be translucent

Menu

One of a kind, Extremely RARE item.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I have a unique aroma in my kitchen and I am willing to capture some in a ziplock bag, autograph it, label it 1 of 1,
and ship it to you, for the right price.
Once payment is recieved I will capture some of the molecules and ship them to you. This would make you the ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET who possesses this particular combination of molecules. (I will clean my kitchen to dispose of the other molecules, so as not to keep a 'secret copy' for myself.) But you must hurry, before I decide to just go ahead and clean my kitchen! Just THINK what you would become once you own this one of a kind item!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
How much will it cost me ?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
One coin of the smallest unit of currency available in your country, one hour of community service (this can be substituted with proof of a good deed done After today's date), and shipping.

or $500 (U.S.) whichever is less painful.

As an added LIMITED TIME bonus, I will use a permanent marker to write an extemporaneous original poem on the bag. (No guarantee of correct spelling implied)

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What sort of 'community service' ?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Oh you can pick.

I was thinking along the lines of soup kitchen (serving not eating), deposing a tyrant (big or small), mowing your elderly neighbors yard (with their permission), standing on the corner with a free hugs sign (and not hitting people with it), covert exorcisms (sometimes it is better if they don't know about the problem), teaching someone that there are more important things in life than the way they look in their raybans, calling m.e. out on my b.s.,
the list is endless!

you choose.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have a unique aroma in my kitchen and I am willing to capture some in a ziplock bag, autograph it, label it 1 of 1,
and ship it to you, for the right price.

It's a tempting offer I confess, and one at a very reasonable price. My only concern is I'm just not quite sure what I will be getting and for that reason I will decline this opportunity to purchase.

I wish you every success in your new business venture.

S

svenrus

What kind of dictionary ?

In a secondhandshop I bought a nicely bound in leather dictionary in a box for around two dollars; On the box were a picture of oracle-tortoiseshells and what to me seems to be ancient writing-chinese-characters. I guess it's a chinese dictionary but is it an ordinary one of the kind ?
I've try to take some pictures here:

10.jpg , 11.jpg , 12.jpg , 13.jpg

If it's a special dictionary ie about ancient chinese writing my thought was to offer it for free to someone on this forum who may get use of it.
If an ordinary one I'll pass it on to some charity-flee-market

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I regret to report that the item in question no longer exists.
(Although it did try kill me when I got too close.)

Neat book, Svenrus.
Who reads Chinese here?

S

svenrus

Hi, maybe I offered it in the wrong place... I don't read chinese but at a glance it looked like the book could be a kind of dictionary into ancient chinese writing - but this I don't know, again because I don't read chinese - and if so, someone reading chinese who studies the I Ching maybe could use it.
I find this Onlineclarity-forum fantastic and I'm ready to send it for free - again, if it's a dictionary on ancient chinese writing - to one reading chinese who might find it useful.
Repeating last time: Im not going to earne money on this but to deliver a chinese book forward for free that MAYBE could be useful for someone on this forum....

And if its just an ordinary dictionary I'll pass it on to some charityfoundation, red cross.....

tacrab

visitor
Reaction score
It is a dictionary. Hang on to it, as you may decide to study!

S

svenrus

Thank You. Just that I feel a bit too old to start learning chinese. But I will follow Your advice thou.

C

cjgait

The dictionary is the Guo Yu Hua Yong Ci Dian, a dictionary in traditional Chinese characters. I used to have a copy at some point, interestingly, found in a box full of other books for a few bucks. Most people have moved to using electronic dictionaries like Pleco but I'm sure a library would welcome it for their collection.

S

svenrus

The dictionary is the Guo Yu Hua Yong Ci Dian, a dictionary in traditional Chinese characters. I used to have a copy at some point, interestingly, found in a box full of other books for a few bucks. Most people have moved to using electronic dictionaries like Pleco but I'm sure a library would welcome it for their collection.
Thank You. This possibility I'll try.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).