...life can be translucent

Menu

21.5 and food for good mood

toblindfoldher

visitor
Reaction score
Hi! Just a warning, this post might not be safe for vegetarians!

I started weight training last month, and I've been feeling lightheaded these past few sessions. My normal diet has for a long time been a low-carb, chicken/fish and veggie combo. Last night though I gave in to a craving for pig's blood stew on rice, and this morning I woke up with the BEST mood ever.

So the post-training lightheadedness and post-meat good mood got me thinking that I need to add some red meat and carbs to my diet. However, earlier this evening, I felt my mood crashing, right before I was about to set out to get myself some foodstuff.

I asked, "Why do I feel like this?" and got 21.5 over at ichingonline.net, which said:
"Biting into dried meat and striking the golden arrowhead.
Keeping to this perilous course will result in unexpected reward."

Because I was feeling lethargic, I was planning to check out a particular store nearby, which I never visit. "Unexpected reward" made me get out of bed and put on my trousers and shoes right away. My hunch was right - to my delight, the store had grass-fed Aussie beef and frozen veggies!

On the way back home, I pondered on how 21.5 could have possibly answered my question directly. Dried lean meat and yellow gold? My first reaction was, oh, it's a B-complex and iron deficiency. Which makes sense, considering my current diet and sudden increase in physical activity. Any other thoughts?

Of course I will need to ask my trainer too for nutrition tips on my next session! Anyway, I hope anyone reading this has found it somewhat useful and interesting!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).