For an official relationship: 36,1>15

soragio

visitor
Reaction score
I'n starting a new thread here as suggested by Blue Angel

.....my sort of relationship started last February with a 64,3-50
Not crossed the great water yet

Today I asked how it is going on next and got 36,1-15
Reading this (the reading in the other post) seems quite hard but with some hope. So far he just wants an occasional relationship where I would prefer an official one, not only based on sexual meetings
I haven't been able to stop it so far and I'm keeping on hoping for another while

I was also considering the rumours as my friends that do not agree with my choice

Not eating at all, not having any sort of food until it is 'the official' one means only a break to me so not a positive reading though as I presumed first 🙁

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Today I asked how it is going on next and got 36,1-15
Reading this (the reading in the other post) seems quite hard but with some hope. So far he just wants an occasional relationship where I would prefer an official one, not only based on sexual meetings
I haven't been able to stop it so far and I'm keeping on hoping for another while

Very quick response. I find this very sad and I imagine anyone who cares about you would find it sad too. You are worth so much more than this 'deal' he is offering, you must believe that. However much it hurts you do what it says in line 1, go without what he offers, go hungry and take yourself off , take your inner light far far away.

If he wants to love and treat you with respect and be open to a proper relationship then you may consider resuming with him. Whilst he is treating you quite frankly as a sexual toy he picks up as and when he feels like it then NO, why would you let yourself be treated this way. Your heart, your feelings are precious. Please protect them. Even if it hurts you terribly to deny seeing him, in the long run you will be much stronger and happier for having made the choice to stick out for what you want.

beatpoet

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina has written to you very eloquently and with grace.

You asked a future-ish question. This is more capturing this moment than indicating the future.

Think of an eclipse of the sun. The sun is burning there behind, but we cannot enjoy its rays. The actual commentary is about the sun going down, but an eclipse is an useful image to work with.

Nine at the beginning means: Darkening of the light during flight. He LOWERS HIS WINGS. The superior man does not eat for three days on his wanderings (NO FIXED PLACE). But he has somewhere to go. The host has occasion to gossip about him (QUESTION HIS REPUTATION OR JUDGE).

It is like saying you are lowering your level because you can fly higher, not feeding yourself (not meeting your needs) due to your "wanderings" because there is no real home (official role) for you, which opens you up to judgment by others (not to mention your judgment of yourself).

Which if Yi is predicting is very tough. You may feel like the light is your hope for the relationship, but if you are the light, this situation and specifically the person who are relating to is blocking it.

I have gotten this line and had no clue honestly what it meant until a good while later. It is like saying this situation isn't honoring who you are.

It doesn't to me advise you HOW to change or improve the situation, but Trojina has stepped up to give some advice there.

I only wanted to add to the conversation not because Trojina didn't adequately cover it, but because I myself had had this line and didn't understand it totally. I thought my light was my hope for the situation. This was not the right understanding. The advice given by the Yi indirectly is HOLD YOUR LEVEL. FLY HIGH where you belong.

beatpoet.

Attachments

• IMG_6235.jpg
    IMG_6235.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 43

soragio

visitor
Reaction score
Clear :) and thanks beatpoet
if it was a person I care I would say the same as Trojina said to me but any comment is appreciated, it helps me a lot to be more realistic

I mean I know myself I deserve more and that I feel darkened by his behaviour like under an eclipse

soragio

visitor
Reaction score
Clear :) and thanks beatpoet
if it was a person I care I would say the same as Trojina said to me but any comment is appreciated, it helps me a lot to be more realistic

I mean I know myself I deserve more and that I feel darkened by his behaviour like under an eclipse

Just for curiosity and understand the exagramms better how do you relate this with my first lecture 64,3-50?

soragio

visitor
Reaction score
Just for curiosity and understand the exagramms better how do you relate this with my first lecture 64,3-50?

Anyway I told him to stop contacting me in any sort of way unless he will make up his mind for a real relationship
Not much talk on his side, guess this has been the last time we have talked to each other but life goes on and my light is still alive
Thanks for your help I mean I knew everything was wrong but sometimes to speak up helps to take a choice Fastweb

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).